230814 Bullies, 4152 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 53
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Ginzo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 3:00am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno about you guys, but I pictured him crying while typing all that out.
  2. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,230

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 3:05am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's with this thread and n00bs fucking owning GKR numpty's (new favourite word by the way)?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  3. doofaloofa is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 3:35am


     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    What's with this thread and n00bs fucking owning GKR numpty's (new favourite word by the way)?
    When do I get my GKR numpty...seniority bro!
  4. scipio is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Slough
    Posts
    529

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 5:44am


     Style: Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza1509 View Post
    Excuse me but... every company has a pyramid structure you numpty!! And as for high pressure sales tactics you're completely wrong... please if you dare explain to us how the sales tactics are high pressure!! in conjunction with this, everybody who wears a black & white belt is an instructor and it's to show respect; it doesn't matter what your grade is, the black and white belt is to show that you are an instructor! Shihan & and Kancho... who live in Australia are not going to be able to instruct every class in every country around the world in which we have classes!! Are you completely naive?? The reason it's non contact is because we instil respect in everybody, and a 5years old is not expected to make contact with somebody, who may be of the same grade but years older, com prende?? The only time we make contact is in tournaments or if you are an SDC... somebody who respects and who actually works for the club. DICKHEAD!!! IPONNNNN!!!!!!! *turns to friend, nons simultaneously and say's in unison "GAY!"
    lots of love GKR Karate representatives from the North East xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Given that this was posted in the early hours and that the spelling/punctuation on this post is appalling I suspect that the poor little chap has had a little too much cider. Teenagers need to watch how much they drink.

    You also seem to be homophobic - any other phobias you want to admit to?
    Racism? Religious intolerance or just a phobia about people who have forgotten more about the martial arts than you are ever going to know.
  5. Prince Vlad is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    499

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 6:37am


     Style: BJJ n stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza1509 View Post
    The reason it's non contact is because we instil respect in everybody, and a 5years old is not expected to make contact with somebody, who may be of the same grade but years older, com prende??
    So you are 5yrs old or you're an adult who trains in a class with 5 year olds....? No comprende
  6. Grey Owl is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    559

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 6:50am


     Style: Karate, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza1509 View Post
    no they are sempais you tit....asistant instructors they help to teach a class god your an idiot im sick of people who are ill informed comenting on the club that ive trained at for several years there can be as many sempais as needed for that class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! loads of love gkr reps from north east.............................ttttttttttiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt
  7. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,126

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 7:04am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza1509 View Post
    Excuse me but... every company has a pyramid structure you numpty!! And as for high pressure sales tactics you're completely wrong... please if you dare explain to us how the sales tactics are high pressure!! in conjunction with this, everybody who wears a black & white belt is an instructor and it's to show respect; it doesn't matter what your grade is, the black and white belt is to show that you are an instructor! Shihan & and Kancho... who live in Australia are not going to be able to instruct every class in every country around the world in which we have classes!! Are you completely naive?? The reason it's non contact is because we instil respect in everybody, and a 5years old is not expected to make contact with somebody, who may be of the same grade but years older, com prende?? The only time we make contact is in tournaments or if you are an SDC... somebody who respects and who actually works for the club. DICKHEAD!!! IPONNNNN!!!!!!! *turns to friend, nons simultaneously and say's in unison "GAY!"
    lots of love GKR Karate representatives from the North East xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I can see where I've screwed up. In my judo classes we teach Judo and in my Aikido classes we teach Aikido. From now on I'm going to do half the class saying **** like "everyone say in unison "Gay" and "dickhead" and other respectful **** like that.
  8. DARPAChief is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    418

    Posted On:
    8/19/2011 5:59pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :Thoughtful:強姦流/gōkan ryū?
  9. Evergrey is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Richmond, California
    Posts
    717

    Posted On:
    8/20/2011 7:15pm


     Style: Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

  10. EnragedChewtoy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    rehab
    Posts
    11

    Posted On:
    8/21/2011 2:28am


     Style: recovering krotty LARPer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza1509 View Post
    Shihan & and Kancho... who live in Australia are not going to be able to instruct every class in every country around the world in which we have classes!!
    That's a terrible shame. You know, this forum is too harsh on GKR. Whenever I feel a bit crap about my sparring (that pesky type where folk make actual contact, and it all gets a bit ouchie and stuff), I like cheer myself up by watching your Kancho demonstrate his awesome sparring awesomeness:



    Now, to the untrained numpty eye, it appears Kancho is under some form of sedation, his sparring not unlike the graceless lumbering of a sick dairy cow. But in actual fact he is stalking his opponents like a panther. His skill is such that he's hidden his skill within no-skill; he so Zen. His sparring makes teeth ache with longing, and eyeballs burn with envy.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.