Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 7:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: go kan ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Every company has a pyramid structure you numpty

are you mental i work for gkr and you need to get a life instead of trying to find something to twist about... my f*****g god!!!!!!! there is not a single instructor who is a lower belt than his students you retard. plus do you really think that being a black belt in one style makes you a black belt in them all???? sounds to me like your an idiot do you really think that we can have full contact for five year old students who have never done martial arts before please go and die under the rock you crawled out of you idiot. im sorry but im sick of people bad mouthing something they know nothing about, ive been a student for three year and an sdc for eight month and ive had enough of there crap, dont know what club there talking about but its not gkr.

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 7:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excuse me but... every company has a pyramid structure you numpty!! And as for high pressure sales tactics you're completely wrong... please if you dare explain to us how the sales tactics are high pressure!! in conjunction with this, everybody who wears a black & white belt is an instructor and it's to show respect; it doesn't matter what your grade is, the black and white belt is to show that you are an instructor! Shihan & and Kancho... who live in Australia are not going to be able to instruct every class in every country around the world in which we have classes!! Are you completely naive?? The reason it's non contact is because we instil respect in everybody, and a 5years old is not expected to make contact with somebody, who may be of the same grade but years older, com prende?? The only time we make contact is in tournaments or if you are an SDC... somebody who respects and who actually works for the club. DICKHEAD!!! IPONNNNN!!!!!!! *turns to friend, nons simultaneously and say's in unison "GAY!"
    lots of love GKR Karate representatives from the North East xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 7:58pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza1509 View Post
    RRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    RAGE POSTING!!!!!! RAAAARGH!!!!
    Hi Wazza, guess who has just become the newest GKR representative to fail the test of being level headed and provide reasonable arguments? That's right! It's YOU. Come on DOOOWWWNNN and receive your prize.

What do we have for Wazza today, Disembodied Voice?

DV: Well, battlefields, we have a brand new n00bburner BBQ, with consistent flame action, plus we are throwing in a complete and utter destruction of the GKR representatives notions of usefulness! If he continues at this rate he is in the running to walk away with Delusion and Ignorance but if he stays until the final round, the Grand Prize is Enlightenment and the possibility of training in a martial art that is WORTH TRAINING IN!!!!

Thanks, Disembodied Voice! The rules are simple, if you want to win at Bullshido.net, lurk more and post less. If you want to lose, keep up those rants, idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 8:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excuse me but... every company has a pyramid structure you numpty!! And as for high pressure sales tactics you're completely wrong... please if you dare explain to us how the sales tactics are high pressure!! in conjunction with this, everybody who wears a black & white belt is an instructor and it's to show respect; it doesn't matter what your grade is, the black and white belt is to show that you are an instructor! Shihan & and Kancho... who live in Australia are not going to be able to instruct every class in every country around the world in which we have classes!! Are you completely naive?? The reason it's non contact is because we instil respect in everybody, and a 5years old is not expected to make contact with somebody, who may be of the same grade but years older, com prende?? The only time we make contact is in tournaments or if you are an SDC... somebody who respects and who actually works for the club. DICKHEAD!!! IPONNNNN!!!!!!! *turns to friend, nons simultaneously and say's in unison "GAY!"
    lots of love GKR Karate representatives from the North East xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106422
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25456
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27150

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 8:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    were do you live im a gkr rep and i would love for you to try and head butt me it would be really funny when i mawashi empi you in the jaw you freak of nature i bet you are skinny get bullied all the time if nothing else you made me realise how many sad people there are in the world get a life and come back when your balls have dropped

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 8:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no they are sempais you tit....asistant instructors they help to teach a class god your an idiot im sick of people who are ill informed comenting on the club that ive trained at for several years there can be as many sempais as needed for that class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! loads of love gkr reps from north east.............................ttttttttttiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 8:13pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad they dont use kata to teach you punctuation, sentence structure, spelling and what a pyramid marketing scheme is.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 8:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    were do you live im a gkr rep and i would love for you to try and head butt me it would be really funny when i mawashi empi you in the jaw you freak of nature i bet you are skinny get bullied all the time if nothing else you made me realise how many sad people there are in the world get a life and come back when your balls have dropped
    Project much?

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 8:32pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he is referring to me he can check out my profile where I have a picture of me, not being skinny.

Also: numpty. That amuses me.
    Last edited by battlefields; 8/18/2011 8:38pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    8/18/2011 8:52pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard the UFC has an octagon scheme.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast