Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/31/2011 3:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I know I would have lost my range qualification if I'd been conducting that fucking farce. The safety margins/angles were almost non existent. I'm presuming these aren't LEO/ Military operators seen as the shooters ?

The period where you see the (front) shooter drop to the floor allowing the one at the back a line of sight (and shot) of the same target was just fucking jaw-dropping stupid. And as Tgace points out, the episode where the fuckwit shoots into a wooden partition wall as his team mate is accessing that area was a peach.

No ECBA worn at all during the multiples - Idiots.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2011 11:16am

Style: Bjj, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Rock ape kinf of said it. At 1:26 my Jaw actually dropped. Maybe someone should ask the mods to move this to the investigation forumn to see exactly what Spec Ops qualifications these guys have?? just a thought.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 7:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    Well Rock ape kinf of said it. At 1:26 my Jaw actually dropped.
    Mine too.
    I understand that in advanced tactical exercises you would do things that a casual shooter such as myself would never do shooting stationary paper targets at the gun range, but holy **** that was dangerous and I don't see how executing (he he he) those kind of tactics would ever be advantageous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 8:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the ****.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 7:23am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith View Post
    I understand that in advanced tactical exercises you would do things that a casual shooter such as myself would never do shooting stationary paper targets at the gun range.
    On my side of the pond, the safety margins (angles) involved in range work for an infantry soldier are different (of course) to those acceptable in actual warfare. Special Operations / Special Forces naturally work differently however, the footage seen in the attached video isn't of SpecOps or SF.

These people are placing themselves in serious risk for no good reason, that in it's self is the highest level of irresponsibility you can achieve beyond being complicit in someone's death through negligence.

~Ella Wheeler

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 8:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's with the do-si-do maneuvers where they both turn their backs to the target they're facing and re-engage each other's targets? Umm, why??

In my opinion, this **** gets out of hand, even with people who are better trained than these dimwits. Like the stuff Magpul Dynamics does. I know what those guys' backgrounds are. I understand the reasoning for training in unorthodox positions, weapon transitions, fire and maneuver, etc. But they get a LONG way from "I'm up, they see me, I'm down."

A lot of the training that takes place now is a little too Hollywood for my taste. Like someone said earlier, it does attract the delusional ninjer type.

But yeah, these clowns are taking the retardation to a whole new level.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    9/06/2011 8:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    On my side of the pond, the safety margins (angles) involved in range work for an infantry soldier are different (of course) to those acceptable in actual warfare. Special Operations / Special Forces naturally work differently however, the footage seen in the attached video isn't of SpecOps or SF.

These people are placing themselves in serious risk for no good reason, that in it's self is the highest level of irresponsibility you can achieve beyond being complicit in someone's death through negligence.

Do you guys have to go through all the fricken courses? (ORM/RSO/PSO/Range safety, etc) to staff a range?

Because holy ****, I can't even go on about how horrible that was. Flagging? Blatant disregard for weapons safety rules? 30 mil rule? PSOs? etc...jesus.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/07/2011 4:20am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, we have different RMQ's, each depends upon the type of range you'll manage.

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/07/2011 8:41am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    What's with the do-si-do maneuvers where they both turn their backs to the target they're facing and re-engage each other's targets? Umm, why??
    I wish we could see the blooper reel, where one guy turns clockwise and the other counter-clockwise and they both end up facing each other's pistol.

... actually, no, on second thought I don't want to see it.

Posted On:
    9/07/2011 10:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow.

If these Ninjas rappeled out of the sky into Front Sight (thereby avoiding the $38,600 Platinum Ultra Commando Lifetime Membership with parking and pool access and early condo project notificartion) and took those guys on, who would prevail?

If for no other reason than the superior team cohesion and uber tacticoolness of their uniforms, I'm putting my money on these superheroes. They're like the Harlem Globetrotters of tactical firearm training. I would be surprised if they can't bend bullets.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast