Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2004 12:13am

Style: Various

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, from the moment I read about Dillman or his existence, I thought another idiot trying to glorify himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2004 1:20am

Style: any

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Next he demo’d finger locks, also called ‘If I grab your finger and bend it all over, you’ll move to avoid it being broken’. Stupid.
    how is this stupid?

I laughed at him and said, I wouldn't throw a punch if you’re doing that, I’d groin you instead
    what? I don't get it? If you mean you'll hit him in the groin Refer to:
    http://bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17500

He could do it to you just as easily, hitting a guy in the nuts takes no skill and an uintrained moron could drop a champion with this mvoe if he sucker attacks him.
    Last edited by UnarmedBoxer; 10/26/2004 1:23am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2005 12:28pm

Style: RyuTe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ouch

and in that BB magazine, Dillman is just getting cranked on by Oyata. You got to admit, every picture Dillman has ever been seen in has a weird contorted face. I wonder if he escaped the womb like that? At any rate, that expression sells pain, which in turn sold a few more magazines.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2005 1:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...which mean inhaling their chi by just drawing a sharp breath in-wards while facing them
    Just a side-note,

Inhaling, 'heng', is the sound of escape

There's plenty more to it, but it won't do any good explaining it since everything is taken literally here

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2005 8:13pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Perez
    To be honest Oyata was never Dillman's master. From my conversations with other high ranking yundansha in Oyata's organization Dillman attended seminars that Oyata conducted and picked up basic tuite and kyusho techniques from that type of format. From my understanding there were very few instances that Oyata taught Dillman on a one-on-one basis. Most of Dillman's instruction came from Oyata's senior students.

From my understanding not many Dillman students participate in bogu kumite or any other formats of full contact fighting. Well at least Oyata's side still fights to the death :qleft7: LOL

Kind regards,

Raul

Dillman went to a grand total of 6 seminars held by Mr. Oyata. ....most of the time Dillman wondered around with his video camera and did very little, if any, training.

About Bogu.....many of Mr. Oyata's still do bogu.

Posted On:
    1/09/2005 8:57pm

Style: Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=LLL
    "energy moves in a clockwise rotation – proof you ask? Look at fans!" - So if I build a fan that spins counter-clockwise, it won't work... hahehaeaheehaheahe!!

[/QUOTE]

actually these is not that hard even for a non electrician, just reverse the two hots and itll go back wards.

i hate dillman, id like to slap him
    Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
    My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2005 9:39am

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a thread I started on MartialTalk.com about Dillman, Kyusho International and some of the other people along those lines and got my account suspended for a week because they thought I was to “rude”….

http://martialtalk.com/forum/showthr...2&page=1&pp=50

It has some real "gems" on it as far as KOs .....

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    1/10/2005 1:46pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to wonder how anyone could sit there for any length of time without standing up and yelling at the top of their lungs BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLLLLLSHHIIIIIT!!!!

Then I met one of these guys. You simply sit there, unable to speak in utter shock. One part of you is thinking WTF?!?! Another part is thinking, I cannot believe this - does he think I am buying this ****? So you sit there completely dumbfounded at the stupidity.

Listening to them is like watching a car wreck. You know its wrong, but you just can't turn away because you might miss something. You keep wanting to interupt, but the guy just keeps spitting out pearl after pearl as you wonder exactly how much **** will they spew out. You don't want to interupt because you just have to find out what they will say next.

If I ever have the opportunity I will have to attend one of Dillmans seminars. One footed chi sucking!

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/10/2005 2:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Then I met one of these guys. You simply sit there, unable to speak in utter shock. One part of you is thinking WTF?!?! Another part is thinking, I cannot believe this - does he think I am buying this ****? So you sit there completely dumbfounded at the stupidity.
    There it is! Proof positive! He paralyzed you with his Chi! :flipando:

Now, if he could only use it in a fight... :icon_joke

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2005 12:37am

Style: Various

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can tell a few tales about dillamn seminars...many tales of those that I had attended....
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast