1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Style
    some boxing and looking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    yo check this out im new and i got a boat load of questions

    first off this site looks down too earth unlike the last site i came from. they were a bunch of street punks and power hungry mods taking their failures in life out on posters.


    but im interested in learning the diffrent combative arts such as krav maga, systema etc and which would be best?. also i dont know how this site works have some reading to do but does this site specialize in mma or is it just a huge emphasis put on mma. bekuz im try go purely by mastering one art if if i have questions about wing chun for instance i want to know if there somebody with degree in that who can answer. besides that im about to find my way around here

  2. #2
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,351
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out the site, read thoroughly the threads, use the search function (it is your friend), attempt to use English how it was intended and finally, enjoy your stay.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Style
    some boxing and looking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Check out the site, read thoroughly the threads, use the search function (it is your friend), attempt to use English how it was intended and finally, enjoy your stay.
    teach me muay thai. how old are u and how long have u been studying?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643
    Style
    Stabbing the Face.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have answers to your questions. However, I cannot help you until you learn how to type a post that makes you come across as someone with more than a third grade education.
    Last edited by yli; 8/17/2011 9:38pm at .

  5. #5
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,351
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Son of Bolo, anyone that says they can teach you anything over the internet, is lying. That lesson is free.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Style
    some boxing and looking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    I have answers to your questions. However, I cannot help you until you learn how to type a post that makes you come across as someone with more than a third grade education.
    i didnt know i was getting graded on my punctuation and grammer :lol: but i dont have more than a third grade education so u probably wont want to help me

  7. #7
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,351
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bolo, the reason we ask people to attempt to write the best English they can is because we don't want to have to try to decipher l33t speaking fuckwits. If you don't have the education, you can still do well here as long as you recognise that bullshido.net are a relatively intelligent lot with decent levels of education and might not take someone who struggles to write a proper sentence as seriously because it becomes apparent that critical thinking was a few years off in your education. That's cool, no one is going to have a go at you unless you say some dumb ****. Ask your questions here in this thread if you are unsure of anything, you are safe in your Newbietown thread.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Style
    some boxing and looking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Bolo, the reason we ask people to attempt to write the best English they can is because we don't want to have to try to decipher l33t speaking fuckwits. If you don't have the education, you can still do well here as long as you recognise that bullshido.net are a relatively intelligent lot with decent levels of education and might not take someone who struggles to write a proper sentence as seriously because it becomes apparent that critical thinking was a few years off in your education. That's cool, no one is going to have a go at you unless you say some dumb ****. Ask your questions here in this thread if you are unsure of anything, you are safe in your Newbietown thread.
    lol its cool i understand. I come from a lot of different sited where we use what they call ''text talk'' or typing and its loosely and its the norm but ill try to remember. And lol at the education comment its cool but I do have two degrees already and Im working on another in Bio so Im not as dumb as I may appear I just come to forums to learn and have fun . But you seem like a cool cat Ill respect the format

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    62
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how is it that you say you dont have more than a third grade education but that you have 2 degrees? was the first comment sarcastic or something like that?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    136
    Style
    Karate, mostly.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hi sob, long time no see!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in