Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2012 12:50am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best mizuno prices and service is Hatashita. You can talk to the owner with one phone call. Lia knows judo gis. I have bought dozens of gis from Lia. https://www.hatashitasports.com/index

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 11:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm relatively new to BJJ, and recently picked up a Fuji single weave. I don't have the experience with other products, but am very pleased so far with my Fuji, especially for the price. I'm 5'9" tall, weigh about 155 on a good day. I have a relatively broad back and longer arms (34" dress shirt sleeve length) and bought an A3, expecting that I'd have to shrink it some. It fit out of the bag for my comfort. Having a TKD background, I'm not comfortable with a gi wearing too high on the ankle or wrist. My Fuji pants touch (not rests) the top of my feet, and the kimono sleeve is just short of touching the top of my palm. I won't shrink it.

Good fit, good comfort, great price (roughly $70), and for the lack of my experience, rolls well.

Posted On:
    1/16/2012 9:13pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Yes seveal times, although I've no idea why you would want to buy a hemp gi...

The same rules apply to buying a gi online as any other product, be sensible, bigger names offer greater protection and if you're in the UK buying with a credit card on items over 100 you're given good protection under the consumer credit act.
    reason for a hemp gi? So after you stop going to Judo you have something to smoke.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234