230723 Bullies, 4091 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 51
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. TaeBo_Master is offline
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar

    Certified Fitness Trainer

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002

    Posted On:
    8/13/2011 6:30pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Oh please, everyone here would engage in cosplay if they thought it might win them a prize...

    Like any of these ladies:

    http://www.heavy.com/action/girls/20...cosplay-girls/

    You would soooo dress as Destro just for this...and so would I.

    Maybe.... maaaaybeeeee. That's really quite a conundrum.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel
  2. Super8astard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    8/13/2011 7:44pm


     Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does it matter what kind of kryptonite? I got the blue...
  3. Sorekara is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    479

    Posted On:
    8/13/2011 8:42pm


     Style: Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For some reason I like the idea of these guys doing this. It would be better if they actually trained in something,,, Hmmm, maybe not. All in all, they atleast help some of the less fortunates on the street which is more than what I do on a day to day basis.

    At the same time, I'm still absolutely in favor of starting the Super Villian League.
  4. P Marsh is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    500

    Posted On:
    8/13/2011 8:46pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    For some reason I like the idea of these guys doing this. It would be better if they actually trained in something,,, Hmmm, maybe not. All in all, they atleast help some of the less fortunates on the street which is more than what I do on a day to day basis.

    At the same time, I'm still absolutely in favor of starting the Super Villian League.
    I have a shaved and am totally down for stealing 40 cakes.
  5. WhiteShark is offline
    WhiteShark's Avatar

    1% Shark is better than you.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,176

    Posted On:
    8/13/2011 10:19pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every time I read about these idiots I want to become a RLSV. I just can't think of a way to be a Villian that will get me noticed by these douche bags and not actual police authorities.
  6. TaeBo_Master is offline
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar

    Certified Fitness Trainer

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002

    Posted On:
    8/13/2011 11:56pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    Every time I read about these idiots I want to become a RLSV. I just can't think of a way to be a Villian that will get me noticed by these douche bags and not actual police authorities.
    And therein lies the rub. Whether super-villain or average villain, the police are going to be better equipped, better informed, and legally entitled to begin with.

    At least they're attempting to bring a little actual danger to their LARPing.... perhaps.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel
  7. The_Beak is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    606

    Posted On:
    8/14/2011 12:08am


     Style: Youtube-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    Every time I read about these idiots I want to become a RLSV. I just can't think of a way to be a Villian that will get me noticed by these douche bags and not actual police authorities.
    Youtube.

  8. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,062

    Posted On:
    8/14/2011 12:11am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    For some reason I like the idea of these guys doing this. It would be better if they actually trained in something,,, Hmmm, maybe not. All in all, they atleast help some of the less fortunates on the street which is more than what I do on a day to day basis.

    At the same time, I'm still absolutely in favor of starting the Super Villian League.
    Oh yeah, it's on.
  9. doofaloofa is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    8/14/2011 3:59am


     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Nice Rifle!
  10. Super8astard is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bhudda Indiana
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    8/14/2011 4:30am


     Style: Issh"i"nryu fixed....

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Oh please, everyone here would engage in cosplay if they thought it might win them a prize...

    Like any of these ladies:

    http://www.heavy.com/action/girls/20...cosplay-girls/

    You would soooo dress as Destro just for this...and so would I.

    Ok, I guess I'll be the one to say it. None of these girls are hot enough that anyone of sound mind would go out of their way at all for, and I got some pretty lax standards... Some of them are not appealing at all. I doubt there's anyone here who hasn't seen hotter at their local Wal-Mart.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.