Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mostly Harmless Desk Jockey. Don't Expect Much.

Hello.

Not much to tell here. 40-year old nerd. Sporadic TKD in college and highschool.

A couple years ago, my kids started TKD in Brookfield CT, and the school had a policy that if 2 family members signed up, a 3rd family member was free.

So I started taking the "MMA" classes. This was at Zandri's Martial Arts -- one of the schools that was certified down in Florida by American Top Team to teach "MMA." I would have taken any class they offered, but the "MMA" is what fit my work schedule.

That ATT cert is the subject of a very old thread on one of these forums, so I won't resurrect. In the very unlikely event that anyone has any questions about what that training looked like, I'd be happy to answer questions.

Recently moved to Portsmouth, NH, where I take Muay Thai at the Guy Chase Academy. I don't mind the occasional bloody nose or large bruises, but I'm there for the exercise as well as teh D34DL`/.

Kind of a fitness buff. Garage gym. Gym Jones and Crossfit style workouts. Also ran the Tough Mudder up in VT last year, registered for the 2012.

Oh yeah, also big time gun nut.

Style
    BJJ, MT, MMA, 9mm
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TerenceN View Post
    Hello.

I don't mind the occasional bloody nose or large bruises

Oh yeah, also big time gun nut.
    Welcome, you should fit right in here. :friends: