Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaohu View Post
    I'm not sure what's sadder, the name of the style or the fact that it looks much more effective than actual Ninjutsu...
    I don't know how much more effective this could be. the technique ideas they are playing with have certainly more potential, but the way they are training it doesn't really seem like they take it seriously enough to be effective at all. [/Personal Opinion]

the gun disarms made me lol

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All that arm flailing **** that never seems to get out of hugging range. Everything seems to be thrown thick and fast with enough aggression to keep London rioting for a few days, but unless you are trying to make out with the guy, it all just equals a dude spazzing the **** out at a ridiculously safe distance.

Standing on one leg to kick is stupid, I don't care how much you think it is a tool of deception. It's really fucking stupid. No leverage and a complete waste of energy holding one leg up while the other supports your weight. I'm sure we can thank JCVD for making that **** seem to look good on screen, but if I learnt anything from Kickboxer (and I didn't), it would be that those pitty pat kicks won't do ****. Also, I am aiming a solid shin kick to the area just above or below your knee if you stand there like that, pussyboy.

The kicking of the tree and tearing it's bark, WTF? Those kicks had promise and he held them back like a *****, paperbark trees are soft as. And don't get me started on the coconuts (note: not being used as an ethnic slur in this instance). I'm going to get a couple of coconuts and film my own little party trick in my back yard where I use my cock to split them in two. I have a secret: I'll use a saw to weaken it beforehand. Betcha nobody thought of that before.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Standing on one leg to kick is stupid, I don't care how much you think it is a tool of deception. It's really fucking stupid.
    I hear ya, brother! That's why I only kick with BOTH LEGS!

Style
    JJJ/JKD/Kali/Combatives
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Permalost;

Not that I doubt the utter Bullshido of anyone claiming to teach Lin Kuei, but the cock-and-bull story does go back farther than the original Mortal Kombat video games.

This book has been around since the early 1980's:
    http://www.amazon.com/Skills-Vagabon...pd_sim_sbs_b_2

I never got all that interested in "Chinese Ninja" so I don't own a copy of the book, but I do have a related magazine article from a Black Belt Magazine "Ninja" special edition that appeared in the early 1980's. I can confirm that the Vagabonds are specifically called Lin Kuei in that article. (I can't find an online image of the original magazine. I'll have to dig it out of storage to prove I've got it.)

Like I said, I have no doubt the people claiming to be teaching Lin Kuei martial arts are living a fantasy, but I would like to set the record straight on how far back this silly story goes. I can trace it at least as far back as the beginning of the American Ninja Boom. (There was history prior to the advent of the Nintendo Entertainment System!) Whether or not it was based on anything earlier than that, I don't know.

Style
    Unknown
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THEY ARE REAL....I KNOW THEM

I read some of the comments. I wasn't going to register just to respond. However, lets set the record straight. I've seen individuals from this system explode real (not tampered with) coconuts in front of me. It's easy to sit behind a computer and talk about this being that and the other. I have stories that would give the most experienced instructor nightmares. I live in Baltimore. One story involves a student of one of the teachers. I've personally seen this student beat up an entire Wing Chun class that was located at 209 West Mulberry Street in Baltimore in a very ruff area.

Most people have never met someone that is really trained to kill. When you move around with a person like that your whole martial mindset will change. There is a difference between....

- a person interested in the arts
    - a person that trains every blue moon (or when something crazy happens)
    - a recreational artist
    - a computer martial artist (a You Tuber.....etc)
    - a sports martial artist
    - a martial artist
    - and a true killer

Most instructors have never killed or came close to really killing someone in a life and death situation. I can say with confidence.
    I've trained in mostly everything under the sun for years, and I'm good at it. However, I haven't seen any thing that comes close to this. For those that don't believe....hey it's cool. I've trained in the martial arts gutters of Baltimore (which are hidden from the general public). Here is a test. I don't care....I'm just trying to enlighten folks that left negative comments. Do some homework. Find where a school is at.....set up a private match and see for yourself. This type of mind set doesn't believe in talking crap....show up. Here is one more story.

One of the main instructor's was teaching a Police Dept. in Baltimore County. A person from the crowd volunteered to throw a strike at the instructor. This person decided to do something foolish at the last second, because they were a former Navy Seal or something. The instructor ended up snapping his neck where he wanted to so the person wouldn't be paralyzed. This foolish person fell to the ground, and others came to assist him. He was sent to the Hospital. Yes, this really happened. I think with the Arundel Police Department in Maryland.

There is a thing called Martial Manners. It's better to show respect. The very system you disrespect could have information that could save your life or the life of someone else. So again, it's easy to talk. Take care....

Whoever reads this, I hope the best for you and your families....and hope you never have to be in a real life and death situation. Jesus loves ya, read John 3:16 if you get a chance.

Here is one more story. Yes, I train with an instructor in this system. I remember asking a question about a specific move, and he told me the answer. I didn't think much about it afterwards. On March 14, 2015 at 11:30am, I heard screaming next door and the ladies (my neighbors) running down the steps. There was a man yelling let me see my son. One of the ladies had a long butcher knife in her hand stabbing at him while her sister was punching him. They were trying to keep him away from the infant boy. I ran out side. I saw the women stabbing, and I timed it just right to take the knife out her hand. I gave it to their mother standing at the door. She said, "Your going to jail now Mother &$&%&."

I grabbed him trying to calm him down, but I let him go. All three of them starting swinging to hit each other. I walked through the strikes like it was nothing. He then picked up a rock and threw it through the window to hit the child and their siblings. I was forced to grab him again. I'm now yelling in his ear to calm down. However, he started reaching for something in his pocket. I then did one of the animal grabs from this system, because I was tired of this. I looked and saw my lady screaming at the top of her lungs, but I lost my hearing (like in Saving Private Ryan). The only reason why I did not kill him was because my kid was watching. Little did I know, the Baltimore County Police Dept. came and had their guns drawn on me. They could not take the shot, because they didn't want the other guy to get hurt. The two girls and their mother started screaming at the Officer to let them know I was the good guy basically. I let the guy go, and the Officer handcuffed the guy. I went in the house. The Officer talked with his Supervisor to see if charges needed to be filed on me, but they determined that I just needed to write a statement. So again, it's easy for people to get caught up in the MMA T.V. shows....etc. The real thing comes unexpected, and a person family can be around. I just recently went to see the Lego Batman movie at Arundel Mills Mall in Maryland. We came out and I noticed the security guards were running around locking down the mall. They were yelling at people to stay inside and that the mall was locked down. This system not only deals with empty hands....but strategies and tactics. I went back to a specific part in the theatre that would have made it extremely difficult to shoot in, and would have offered me the best position to kill the person if they came near me or my family. Anyway, I called my instructor (from this system) to see if something was on the news. I heard police everywhere and helicopters flying around the building. I was relaxed due to training in this system. The mall was locked down for 20-30mins. I found out later
    that 2 men car jacked someone at gun point in D.C., and led multiple police departments on a chase down Rt. 295 which leads right to the mall. They tried to merge with the crowd...etc....etc.

So anyway, God Bless you and your families

:)

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Recovery(lung surgeries)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by babySnowtiger View Post
    One of the main instructor's was teaching a Police Dept. in Baltimore County. A person from the crowd volunteered to throw a strike at the instructor. This person decided to do something foolish at the last second, because they were a former Navy Seal or something. The instructor ended up snapping his neck where he wanted to so the person wouldn't be paralyzed. This foolish person fell to the ground, and others came to assist him. He was sent to the Hospital. Yes, this really happened. I think with the Arundel Police Department in Maryland.

Let's see the evidence please. Just this one.
    So anyway, God Bless you and your families:)
    Oh you are one of those liars. That's sad.

You make the claims, you provide the evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is actually happening...

I hope babysnowtiger sticks around a while. Not only do I see infinite entertainment potential, but also, finally, someone who's posts ramble more than my own.

I'm just going to sit back and see where this goes.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by babySnowtiger View Post
    There is a thing called Martial Manners. It's better to show respect. The very system you disrespect could have information that could save your life or the life of someone else. So again, it's easy to talk. Take care....

Whoever reads this, I hope the best for you and your families....and hope you never have to be in a real life and death situation. Jesus loves ya, read John 3:16 if you get a chance.

:)

Welcome to the site.

Please kill yourself.

:-)

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Welcome to the site.

Please kill yourself.

:-)
    Preferably using ninja magic, on camera.

The blaze of glory you create departing this world will help light your way into the next!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last