Thread: Intro for mross

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Intro for mross

Hello All,
    Saw the nice friendly newbie welcome calling me a dirty lurker and not posting. No one calls me dirty, I shower once a month whether I need it or not! So here it goes. Hi. Iím sort of new to this forum. In the past I have checked it out from time to time to see whatís good and whatís not so good. Thought I had registered once before, but since my nom de plume was not being used; looks like I didnít. Sucks getting old canít remember stuff. So here it goes. Hi. Iím sort of newÖ.
    Ok, kidding aside; Iíve been in and out of Marts for many years; lately mostly out as I have not formally trained for a very long time. I currently train on my own in WW II combatives. In the past I have practiced Aikido, Tae kwon do, Ryu-kyu Kempo, Kwong Sai Jook Lum, Wing Chun, and Tai Chi Chuan.

Style
    Aikido / FMA / Krotty
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi mross. Welcome to bullshido.

What kind of aikido did you do, and for how long.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    Hi mross. Welcome to bullshido.

What kind of aikido did you do, and for how long.
    Hello,
    I do not know what kind. I took it about 40 some years ago from Sensi Robert P. Danza at the NJ School of Aikido in Collingswood, NJ. I know there are different styles as I have many friends involved in Aikido, but at that time I just don't know. As for how long, I don't remember, I started in the childrens class and stayed long enough to go to the adult class. I think "adult" classes started in the teens. So I was involved for a few years, made brown belt.