Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive emailed Cheetahs MT and to no avail.... ie no response back.... I have heard that there are a couple of guys under Serge teaching there but from what I have heard he is not there himself... any idea if he is still in the area? SF or whatnot?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Give me a moment.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to revive this thread to let you all know that Serge, Rob Terlizzi and Banjamin Garrett have opened their own club finally! www.bayareacombatsambo.com

I think the grand opening is next week.

1586 Market Street
    San Francisco, California 94102
    1 (415) 854-0166
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Love those vids with Serge!

Also, since there is a stickied sambo thread, I though I would add a few more relevant vids:

This is a particular sweet short video I produced with real historic relevance regarding Sambo in the US.

NY Times mini doc on sambo from a few years back:

Areal cool 1992 episode of Transword Sport about the 1992 worlds. Check Machado there!
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Page 2 of 2 First 12