Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 10:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kung Fu school

I just moved to Baldwin, IL and I am looking for a Kung Fu school. Does anyone know of any in Baldwin or near it? I asked about it earlier on here and I received some disrespectful replies especially from someone calling themselves it is fake.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 10:51am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, you sure did. You asked in the middle of a thread where it didn't belong.

Now tell everyone why you have two accounts, why your other account tried to stir up drama, and why you are lying about this account.

Yes, both actions are disrespectful.

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 11:05am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I want is some information on some Kung Fu schools! You are the most disrespectful I have spoken to on a martial arts website. If someone asks infor about a style or school what you do is give it to them or say I don't have any info.
    Last edited by sandythigirl; 8/07/2011 11:09am at .

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sandythigirl View Post
    All I want is some information on some Kung Fu schools! You are the most disrespectful I have spoken to on a martial arts website. If someone asks infor about a style or school what you do is give it to them or say I don't have any info.
    You forgot the third option which is do his job which involves tidying up the mouse turds that are your posts as well as trying to figure out why you'd need sockpuppet accounts.

Why is Kung Fu in your style field already? How many years have you trained, and what styles?

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 11:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3 years in Wing Chun. As for this account it is not fake. I come on here to be a part of something nice only to find out this site is really for fakes and criticism . I don't know who realthing or righthing is but thats not who i am.

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3 years in Wing Chun. As for this account it is not fake. I come on here to be a part of something nice only to find out this site is really for fakes and criticism . I don't know who realthing or righthing is but thats not who i am.
    Criticism of Wing Chun? On Bullshido you say?

Tally-ho!

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 12:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I want is some information on some Kung Fu schools! You are the most disrespectful I have spoken to on a martial arts website.
    So? DO you think that has anything to do with you breaking rules? No.

If someone asks infor about a style or school what you do is give it to them or say I don't have any info.
    If you can't follow a few simple rules, don't bother asking the questions.

Why is your IP the same as rightthing? You understand you didn't hide that right? You do understand that you are posting from the same computer.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 12:23pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only knowing what I know from this thread;

Are you a 6 year old girl that doesn't know basic courtesy? Saying "excuse me" while two adults are having a serious conversation? Grow up. I've been practicing "Kung fu" for over 30 years. If you were one of my students I'd have you in push up position on their knuckles while I finished my conversation.

Now, take a dose of humility, suck it up, and start over again with some sincerity and you may get some answers.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 2:27pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In response to your request to delete your account on Bullshido, we don't delete accounts here. If you don't want to be a part of the site then stop posting and lurking. It's as simple as that.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 3:20pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also you might want to stop creating new accounts. It is funny watching a person bitch about the website and then immediately create a new account.