Posted On:
    8/06/2011 5:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    To learn how to kill people
    Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a **** if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... ****... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 6:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Black 6 View Post

So after years of training, no, it's not a lucky shot. However, my statement brought up the person that did not have years of training. In the end, we're all trying to mimic the first guy that figured out that if you punch another guy in a certain spot, he stops moving.
    That's how you train. I trained for maximum damage to defend myself, defend my family or someone that asks for help. There is no certain point and that's why I trained multiple techniques because, if you have a competent teacher he knows there are rarely any "killshots" or "KOs" in hand to hand combat.

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 6:52pm

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A Lucky Shot is often the result of Thousands of repetitions and an intuitive/spontaneous response to the attacker's action at that moment.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12