Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 6:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you fags seriously bothered about this, because I can point to the Judoka who have won Sambo world titles and to the Sambo/Judoka who have won Judo world titles and no one will come away from it with a better informed knowledge of grappling.

Neither sport will look better out of it, they will just look petty.

Having trained with Russians and Eastern Europeans I know there are excellent grapplers from those countries and average grapplers. There isn't really a correlation with style that unites them, the natural badsses are badass and the natural fags are fags.

So stop sniffing Sambo's nuts because Omega practices it and don't you dare sniff Judo's nuts because I practice it.

Bust your balls practicing your grappling style and become the best grappler you can. And then, maybe, you will be able to challenge me or omega in a grappling contest.

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 6:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You saying you can hang with Omega? Omega you dun been challenged.

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 6:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On stand up grappling maybe, I've never seen how good he is at that. On ground grappling, no.

But then your question is just a wind up lol....

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 6:53pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfair including me, I've done Judo too. I think sambosteve is the only pure samboist here.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 7:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Are you fags seriously bothered about this, because I can point to the Judoka who have won Sambo world titles and to the Sambo/Judoka who have won Judo world titles and no one will come away from it with a better informed knowledge of grappling.

Neither sport will look better out of it, they will just look petty.

Having trained with Russians and Eastern Europeans I know there are excellent grapplers from those countries and average grapplers. There isn't really a correlation with style that unites them, the natural badsses are badass and the natural fags are fags.

So stop sniffing Sambo's nuts because Omega practices it and don't you dare sniff Judo's nuts because I practice it.

Bust your balls practicing your grappling style and become the best grappler you can. And then, maybe, you will be able to challenge me or omega in a grappling contest.
    Whoa, whoa whoa... if I recall correctly I put an lol at the end of my last post and thus there can't be any recriminations of a serious nature lest the prosecutor look faggoty. That is if the last one was directed at me.

All joking aside. For me this thread was never about nut riding omega or sambo. Rather it was a weak attempt to get a persons philisophical views of that art as it compares to other arts.

I have limited experience in bjj, yet even I can see glaring faults in the art. I train it anyways because it is what is available to me. Every now and then I get judoka cross training and I pick their brain to see what faults they see in judo.

Bottom line? It would be nice to see some frank assesments of the strengths and weaknesses of the grappling arts from the pro's invoved in those arts. I guess it's just too much to ask that those with all the experience offer up those kind of views without it devolving into some artform penis measuring contest.

I would love to read a detailed synopsis of what each art offered and what the philisophical differences are. I would like to see how the various rule sets affect the development of grappling arts. But people are more concerned with cock size I guess.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 7:24pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    Whoa, whoa whoa... if I recall correctly I put an lol at the end of my last post and thus there can't be any recriminations of a serious nature lest the prosecutor look faggoty. That is if the last one was directed at me.

All joking aside. For me this thread was never about nut riding omega or sambo. Rather it was a weak attempt to get a persons philisophical views of that art as it compares to other arts.

I have limited experience in bjj, yet even I can see glaring faults in the art. I train it anyways because it is what is available to me. Every now and then I get judoka cross training and I pick their brain to see what faults they see in judo.

Bottom line? It would be nice to see some frank assesments of the strengths and weaknesses of the grappling arts from the pro's invoved in those arts. I guess it's just too much to ask that those with all the experience offer up those kind of views without it devolving into some artform penis measuring contest.

I would love to read a detailed synopsis of what each art offered and what the philisophical differences are. I would like to see how the various rule sets affect the development of grappling arts. But people are more concerned with cock size I guess.
    My cock is only 4", but hey, I thought 4" wide was big enough.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 7:45pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    My cock is only 4", but hey, I thought 4" wide was big enough.
    Do you find that the 4" cock helps or hurts your arm bar? I've often thought that a bigger cock might give me more leverage when humping somebodys arm.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 7:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It protects my nuts very well.

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 8:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Communist produced Sambo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2011 9:27pm

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dflanmod View Post
    I can't give a detailed sypnopsis of anything as I am still a noob.

Personal ancedotes? Yessir. Yessir, I can do that for you.

I was training at a MMA gym and loving the hell out of BJJ, anywho BJJ class was wrapping up and the strikers were filing in getting ready to take the mats. The Striking coach who was a really nice guy and had invited me to train with his guys before saw me packing up and asked again if I wanted to stay and get my ass kicked by his guys.

Beak: Aw, I mean I want to but I just friggin tried and blahblahblah....
    Coach: Yeah, I like that ground stuff but if you can't stand up with a guy don't expect to be able to take him down.
    Beak: o_o--->0_0

And it was true I could get some of his guys down but not many and not often. The ones I could take down I took down because I was bigger than them. I had trained to take a guy down but it was always a quick lesson then back to jits. I hadn't drilled it enough to be able to rely on it.

A month or two later I started Judo. Still have trouble with the takedowns, throws and sweeps but its bound to kick in eventually. Right? Right? Guys. Come on you guys.

Right?

I have an average sized penis.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast