Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. #21
    Yoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,819
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does it ever end?

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
    This is material for a field day. But I have a feeling this site has been ridiculed on Bullshido before....
    I dont have a clue what your talking about because the buttocks keep distracting me from your posts

    Are they your buttocks?

  3. #23
    vaquero de las nalgas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PHX or thereabouts
    Posts
    861
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I dont have a clue what your talking about because the buttocks keep distracting me from your posts

    Are they your buttocks?
    If I had a body like that, or access to one, I wouldn't be on the internet. Except professionally.

  4. #24
    ChickenBeakFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Warm, Biscuity, West Virginia
    Posts
    836
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
    If I had a body like that, or access to one, I wouldn't be on the internet. Except professionally.
    I have to ask: are you at all disturbed that this gentleman just gave you the internet equivalent of a foot tap while standing next to you in a public urinal?

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenBeakFist View Post
    I have to ask: are you at all disturbed that this gentleman just gave you the internet equivalent of a foot tap while standing next to you in a public urinal?
    I like to think of it more as a dirty phone call whilst looking through a telescope across the street.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    344
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as they can teach me this move, i'm keen.


  7. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is always advisable to have an army of hench men when street fightin'

  8. #28
    Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc. supporting member
    Ke?poFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,920
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    someone could have gave me a warning before viewing any of this ****. I just got dumber
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee


  9. #29

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    774
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He bored me to death

  10. #30
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Volya View Post
    As long as they can teach me this move, i'm keen.

    I actually lost muscle memory and not a few brain cells watching that. How does that guy even sport an erection from time to time as needed, being emasculated like that....no....emasculating himself for old guy????

    He has old balls by association. I should stop.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO