Posted On:
    7/30/2011 5:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    From the stickie I wrote for AdGrap:

Your thread falls more under the "How do" heading than "How do improve?" Hence the move.

I have zero tolerance for low content posts in the AdGrap section. Both these posts fall squarely into that area.

Once again for those of you that are slow, the AdGrap forum is moderated with an iron fist. If you make a low content or off topic post in that forum, you will be receiving an infraction from me. Rule #6 in the stickie for AdGrap states this plainly.
    Apologies, dude, I just couldn't fathom placing this in the "Basic Technique" forum. In a belated attempt to expand the content of this thread, I'll ask this:

Does this move only work within the rule-set of Greco since their is a distinct resistance to have yourself turned to your back? In other words, would you even get that far in a submission grappling match after jumping over someone's head?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2011 2:32pm

Style: BJJ, Boxing, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^

Yes, because your opponent would be just as confused. However, it's only worth 2 points for the takedown I think.

I mean, 10 for style of course.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    7/31/2011 2:37pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    Apologies, dude, I just couldn't fathom placing this in the "Basic Technique" forum. In a belated attempt to expand the content of this thread, I'll ask this:

Does this move only work within the rule-set of Greco since their is a distinct resistance to have yourself turned to your back? In other words, would you even get that far in a submission grappling match after jumping over someone's head?
    You don't need to apologize, but if you had written just a few lines about the move I would have left it in AdGrap. However, I freely admit this has more to do with my OCD, than anything else.

The one advantage to the thread being in Basic Technique is that more members can comment.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12