Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2004 5:41am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im a cheap bastard with a big door frame, with lots of glass above it, one day it'll split my wig in half.. after that i'll buy a bar to wedge the door with

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2004 7:26pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Guerilla Fists
    Man up and go into the garage. For someone calling themselves "crazy" you seem a bit scared of a little cold. I think it's a front. Do the spiders scare you? I'm just kidding with you.
    Try finding a park nearby (they usually have work out stations or playgrounds with monkey bars to do pull ups on) maybe you can find one on a jogging route. DO NOT use the bar in your closet, bad idea, trust me.
    Hmmm, I doubt parents would let their kids go near a guy doing pullups on a kid's monkey bar. Sorry, but Michael Jackson = 3rd strike.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2004 6:16am

Style: Suave

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good point MM4, but I was also thinking of those wooden work out stations a lot of parks have. The ones with the scallable bars. Stretching beams. Those rings on the chains that hang (not sure what it's called). And of course several pull up bars, That would be hella wierd seeing a grown man doing pull ups around a bunch of kids like he is trying to impress them. LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12