Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2011 5:17am

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My wife likes to make them a little runny then she puts a scoop of protein powder into them. Usually vanilla flavored.

Talking about the oat meal here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2011 3:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Breakfast if highly overrated. I've never really been hungry in the morning but always followed the recommendation.

The last two years I've gone to small breakfasts and crazy large dinners only to lose weight with better energy throughout the day.

But then again I subscribe to nutrition being dependent on the individual

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2011 4:26pm

Style: Grappling/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think many diet ideas work for a lot of people some of the time. Then you hit a wall and the weight stops coming off. The main reason you lose weight in the first place is a radical change from the norm not just the diet. We tend to think that because the initial 20lbs or so came off then we are onto the greatest thing since kung-fu theatre. Then we tell everyone what we have discovered and try to convince everyone to follow our diet. Then we hit the wall, get frustrated and jump to a new diet (said cycle repeats itself). Here is what I am convinced is the ultimate way to lose weight through my own trial and error (of course I am just as susceptible to the above mentioned problems)

1-oatmeal in the morning, steal cut/raw (not sure about the crock pot, im sure its good but simple is what I go for-1 minute to 1.5 minutes in microwave and top it with fruit)
    -source of fat (I use PB)
    -Protien (I use whey with water)

-then eat raw veggies, fruit, chicken, fish, source of fat (PB for me) cottage cheese, etc
    -Fill up with raw veggies (helps ya poop to)
    -break your meals us (4,5,6 meals whichever best fits your schedule
    -Eat nothing processed at all NOTHING
    -Nothing refined
    -no suger

repeat 6 days, on day 7 eat whatever you want. Then on day one get back on the horse and ride that botch for 6 more days. It gets very easy actually. The weight literally falls of

-It is not calories in and out. It is clean calories in/out. Whoever came up with the calories in/out is retarded. Your bodies cells act like a sponge. Put in crap all the time and those cells absorb the crap (chemicals preservatives etc etc).

-THis is just my opinion. Follow or dont follow. I have kept of 40-50 lbs over 3.5 years doing just this. I have also helped a few people I work with make radical changes so I know something I am doing works.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2011 4:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S-dont get hung up on LOW FAT. Low fat has higher sugar. Why eat LF yogurt when regular yogurt is not that high in fats anyway. Same goes for milk. Sugar had more of effect on weight then the "fat" grams (not counting a 50g of saturated fat filled burger)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2011 7:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    great points ranger joe. I hate the calories in/out analogy. I wish the body functioned that simply.

I also subscribe to fat over suger.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2011 7:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks. I have tried everything under the sun and not much worked for me for a long time. I find that there are "pillars" to follow but some just may not work for some people. Like creatine. It never made me huge like it did some people. Some guys gained massive weight on it...not me. I to hate the "calories in/out". East anology:

race car: 10 gallons high test or 10 gallons diesel its all gas, but quality is different.

Posted On:
    10/04/2011 7:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi ignatzami,
    This is what I start talking in breakfast from this month. I am on diet and my goal is to lose 25 lbs in 2 months. Feel free to comment on it.
    1 chicken breast with 1 cup of steamed brown rice and 1 small raw food salad bowl.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 10:47am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmanue View Post
    The importance of the breakfast is very high as compared to the launch and dinner. If we just take the good quality of the food then we have no need to use the launch.
    Why have you registered three different accounts on this site ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2011 8:32am

Style: Krav Maga, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a hearty bowl of porridge and a few glasses of milk is a good start to the day.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234