Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 9:57pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    That's actually not fair to say. Most LEO organizations require a college degree to become a police officer.

Now... suppressed childhood trauma and rage problems on the other hand...
    Dont get me started on your education system either. Look, im going through a proper degree at the moment, does it mean Im a smart guy, **** no. Im just good at retaining information pertaining to my chosen field of study.

America has mormon colleges anyway. That in itself makes my brain itch.

Aside from that, after having a long hard think about what you actually just typed, you're fucking with me right?

Because i've seen plenty of evidence that makes that so hard to believe.

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    From this site alone, I believe its fair to say that intelligence is not an indicator when identifying an LEO of the USA.
    Intelligence is a pretty good indicator here. The stupider someone is, its more likely he is a cop.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Intelligence is a pretty good indicator here. The stupider someone is, its more likely he is a cop.
    I find that those that prominent members with LEO tags are generally well learned guys. Its just the officer/newbs from Bumfuck, Michigan who come to this site that reinforce the widely accepted stereotype of American Cops being dumb as **** and trigger happy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:26pm

Style: Stabbing the Face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair to the Mormons, despite holding unorthodox religious views, are generally not retarded (like Southern Baptists tend to be).

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now the real question is, just how winded do you have to get from running a whole 4 ft, before the perp can steal your armor and shotgun, requiring you to use your deadly ninja skills?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    To be fair to the Mormons, despite holding unorthodox religious views, are generally not retarded (like Southern Baptists tend to be).
    Oh right, well the ones you exported over here are clinically retarded. Care to take them back?

IMO: Their unorthod0x religious views, and behavioural hypocrisy are what makes them retarded. If a Mormon discovers another element, they will still be retarded.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:51pm

Style: Stabbing the Face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh right, well the ones you exported over here are clinically retarded. Care to take them back?

IMO: Their unorthod0x religious views, and behavioural hypocrisy are what makes them retarded. If a Mormon discovers another element, they will still be retarded.
    Oh, I meant in the educational sense. Most Mormons can read and generally understand genetics well enough not to hump their first cousins.

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:56pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    It was the SHOTGUN that made you question whether he's a cop? It was the 5th grade-level spelling and reading comprehension for me.
    I had my doubts, but the lack of working knowledge of the weapons on which he hangs his life every day pretty well sealed it for me. If you rely on weapons for your continued survival you tend to understand a few things about them. Of course, I did get in a lot of trouble once upon a time for going off on a staff sergeant about the condition of her weapon in a combat zone. (I had been trained as an armorer at my previous unit and she brought me a weapon which no longer functioned due to lack of maintenance) Barely managed to dodge an article 15 on that.

So I suppose he COULD be a cop and still know dick-all about his weapons, but poor language skills seem pretty par for the course for cops in most of the places I've been. I've also run into some really smart cops, though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2011 12:09am

Style: yellow bamboo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    I want an art that will give me the best chance of coming out of street situations alive. I am willing to break a sweat but dont want to train in something that doesnt really work.
    Thats why you carry a gun,O.C.,and a tazer for,numbnuts.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    7/23/2011 2:10am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont get me started on your education system either. Look, im going through a proper degree at the moment, does it mean Im a smart guy, **** no. Im just good at retaining information pertaining to my chosen field of study.

Aside from that, after having a long hard think about what you actually just typed, you're fucking with me right?

Because i've seen plenty of evidence that makes that so hard to believe.
    Say what you wish about our public secondary educational system. You'll get no argument from me... it sucks. It sucks terribly. But we have, on the whole, among the top (if not the very top) university education in the world. You know, seeing as we invent all the world's **** first.

I find that those that prominent members with LEO tags are generally well learned guys. Its just the officer/newbs from Bumfuck, Michigan who come to this site that reinforce the widely accepted stereotype of American Cops being dumb as **** and trigger happy.
    Agreed. There are shitheads in all fields that make the field as a whole look bad. But 95% of cops I've known are well educated, reasonable people. It's just unfortunate that, like everything else, it's the shitty 5% that get video exposure.

Edit: But again, I'll make the distinction between intelligent and discerning. I've had my share of bad experiences with cops. I'll fully admit they tend to be hotheaded and overaggressive. But that's a different thing from dumb.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 LastLast