My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    I agree with that but wouldnt kicking out a knee, ripping out the eyes, or claping the ears work better than roling for an armbar or a punch to the face? The strategy of the Bujinkan is what really has me hooked.
    ROFLMAFAO!!!!!!!

Oh that's rich.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shotfghter View Post
    The organization, the whole style aside from the the Newaza and Tachi waza, (striking as well) they have.

The weapons stuff they do, pretty much everything else. I like.

After reading kips posts its pretty obvious hes either a troll or very new to the internet. I don't like calling people trolls, because they may have different views from mine, but he is not making the Bujinkan look any better.
    Juggy might respect your fantasy but I won't.

Having extensive time in the Buj I will say that if you like it for the org and weapons its because you like the idea of being a Ninja. If you were actually serious about learning Japanese weapons work the Buj is one of the last places you should turn. I can't completely regret my time in the Buj because it led me to understand true JMA but if I knew then what I know now I could have cut a lot of crap out of my MA life.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: CKM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeksWWAC View Post
    You cant tear out someones eye as a police officer, and why would you want to have teh deadly hand to hand when you have a CCW. Hes a troll. Not a cop and not looking for real help.

Why would you not want deadly hand to hand with or without a firearm. Hand guns suck at best at putting someone down. If someone is running at your with a knife at under 21 feet you are going hands on with them even if you manage to get a few rounds off. I am confident that unless you have a 12 gauge and the perp is not wearing stolen armor, there is a chance you will have to fight even after you shoot them.

Furthermore consider that a man with no weapon might not be justified as a deadly threat. Which means you will be fighting him if need be. You seem to think that carrying a gun is an end all. My advice is move to a country where you wont get prosecuted and keep a 12 gauge in a single point sling. But over here in the real world a gun is a false sense of security.

Check out this article

Remarkably, Palmer had taken 22 hits from Soulis' .40-caliber Glock, 17 of his shots had hit center mass. Despite the fact that the weapon had been loaded with Ranger SXTs considered by many to be one of the best man-stoppers available Palmer lived for more than four minutes after the last shot was fired. His autopsy revealed nothing more than a small amount of alcohol in his bloodstream.

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/tr...er-soulis-inci

If you think that I am a troll dont look at my posts simple as that. I am looking for an art because the Bujinkan seems to be a load of crap.

I believe that my largest street threat would be MMA bc of its popularity. I might cross train in it. How long would it take to learn all of the standing muy tai strikes?

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 10:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would you not want deadly hand to hand with or without a firearm. Hand guns suck at best at putting someone down. If someone is running at your with a knife at under 21 feet you are going hands on with them even if you manage to get a few rounds off. I am confident that unless you have a 12 gauge and the perp is not wearing stolen armor, there is a chance you will have to fight even after you shoot them.

Furthermore consider that a man with no weapon might not be justified as a deadly threat. Which means you will be fighting him if need be. You seem to think that carrying a gun is an end all. My advice is move to a country where you wont get prosecuted and keep a 12 gauge in a single point sling. But over here in the real world a gun is a false sense of security.

Check out this article

Remarkably, Palmer had taken 22 hits from Soulis' .40-caliber Glock, 17 of his shots had hit center mass. Despite the fact that the weapon had been loaded with Ranger SXTs considered by many to be one of the best man-stoppers available Palmer lived for more than four minutes after the last shot was fired. His autopsy revealed nothing more than a small amount of alcohol in his bloodstream.

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/tr...er-soulis-inci

If you think that I am a troll dont look at my posts simple as that. I am looking for an art because the Bujinkan seems to be a load of crap.

I believe that my largest street threat would be MMA bc of its popularity. I might cross train in it. How long would it take to learn all of the standing muy tai strikes?
    I'm guessing that one day you will be on TV news beating the **** out of a handcuffed eight year old girl.

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 11:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL good Troll.

We went from "The strategy of the Bujinkan is what really has me hooked." to "I am looking for an art because the Bujinkan seems to be a load of crap."

Where is Python and the other LEOs here so than can come and have a laugh too.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 11:32am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Juggy might respect your fantasy but I won't.

Having extensive time in the Buj I will say that if you like it for the org and weapons its because you like the idea of being a Ninja. If you were actually serious about learning Japanese weapons work the Buj is one of the last places you should turn. I can't completely regret my time in the Buj because it led me to understand true JMA but if I knew then what I know now I could have cut a lot of crap out of my MA life.
    I am not into the idea of being a Ninja but thought it was neat to learn what they used in combat. My problem is that I heard No Japs support the history of the Bujinkan. Is this true? My instructors justification is that "Its combat proven on the battlefield". If this is false the entire art is a fraud. The bujinkan has 6 complete and 3 semi complete schools which = a ton of material. I dont want to study stuff that will get me killed. So your saying even their weapons techniques are garbadge? Would a Kenjutsu practioner own a Bujinkan artist?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 11:34am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Hahaha pretty much dont want to be viewed like that if the entire thing is a fraud. The quote about studing to be a pirate started to make me realize how bad it must look when I tell others I study the art of the ninja. It seems as if the true Ninjas were low end fighters. They might not have been any more than modern day insurgents? I am starting to think its a holywood money making bunch of s****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 11:55am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Napoleon, don't be jealous 'cause I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to become a cage fighter.

Posted On:
    7/22/2011 12:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast