1. #711

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    240
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    When someone high kicks or knees, headbutt it back down faster than their leg is moving. The logic was that because your head was moving faster, the energy would transfer to the opposing leg, leaving you in tip-top shape and the opponent clutching his injured leg. You could also modify it to headbutt a punch, elbow, or to counter another headbutt.

    That week, I quit Shaolin Kung Fu.
    Someone did this too me on my right jab, it fucked my hand up that day.

  2. #712

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    Someone did this too me on my right jab, it fucked my hand up that day.
    It works? WTF

    On knees and kicks too?

  3. #713

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    281
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was taught at a recruitment booth for a Judo club, catching a punch midair into a ippon seoi-nage, it was also taught in the army.

  4. #714
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    When someone high kicks or knees, headbutt it back down faster than their leg is moving. The logic was that because your head was moving faster, the energy would transfer to the opposing leg, leaving you in tip-top shape and the opponent clutching his injured leg. You could also modify it to headbutt a punch, elbow, or to counter another headbutt.

    That week, I quit Shaolin Kung Fu.
    No, you really didn't.

  5. #715

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    No, you really didn't.
    Actually I did, though it wasn't for that particular technique. The tuition costs were insane there, around $300 a month.

  6. #716
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    Actually I did, though it wasn't for that particular technique. The tuition costs were insane there, around $300 a month.
    No you idiot.

    It couldn't have been Shaolin Kung Fu.

  7. #717

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    No you idiot.

    It couldn't have been Shaolin Kung Fu.
    Ah. Well... the sifu told me that's what we were learning .-. We had the kungfu uniforms and everything haha

  8. #718
    danniboi07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    626, California
    Posts
    1,250
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    You could also modify it to headbutt a punch, elbow, or to counter another headbutt.

    That week, I quit Shaolin Kung Fu.
    Well....Omega can do it, but he's Omega.

  9. #719
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    crescents kicks

  10. #720
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and cross block

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO