Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anything in tkd that involves blocking a punch with your feet

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2004 9:19pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, MMA, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any well placed strike to the femoral cna be deadly, ask my biology teacher. I did.

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 6:51pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This isn't an individual technique per-se, but I was implicitly taught that 90% of attacks will be lunge punches from a front stance, and that once that move enters the attacker's mind he becomes totally unaware of his surroundings and will not resist when you apply your formula of techniques.

Oh, and one of my instructors used to tell kids to drop into a backstance and a shuto or some other ridiculous pose and KIAI to "make the attacker rethink their agression" before actually using force. Holy ****.

I'll drop some acid and try to remember more retarded ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 8:32pm

Style: Karate + Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, lots of great ones here.

TKD,
    Double forarm block against two separate attacks. (at once)
    Axekicking a jab (in order to block it, there was also a spinning creasent added as well)

Karate,
    Shuto striking the leading fist. (straight on)
    Overhand punching the lead leg, from a crouch.
    and lastly, in order to break from a bear hug, from behind
    1. bend forward really far
    2. bend backward really fast and (attempt) jump over the back of the "assailent" thus breaking their hold on you.
    3. counter.

lmao

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 8:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a fan of the single finger poke to the eye, as much as I'd like to be good at it. And "flicking" the earpieces of my glasses towards someone's eyes does **** all.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 8:47pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG!
    You are a Ninja!
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 8:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HA! In the same way Ashida Kim is, you mean?

My God, I hate that man.... (Ashida Kim)
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 9:04pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, dude, Our most Holy Ashida Kim is the Elder God of Ninjas, kinda like the Chtulhu of Ninjas, or the Kungfools of retarded trolls...
    But you're a ninja like...Hayabusa, from Ninja Gaiden!
    Now you only have to scream "Gimme the Dark Dragon Sword!!!" and you'll be set!
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    4/18/2004 10:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    • Drop down to one knee, punch to the balls. The important thing to remember here is to tripod your legs for extra stability; that is, your rear leg should be off at a 45 pointing towards your front leg. This way, your opponent can't just push you over since, if you're kneeling down in a fight, your worst fear is falling to your side.
    • More kneeling attacks: Drop down to a lung right in front of your opponent's legs, like you're doing a basic shot. Then throw two hooks to his thights. On a personal note, I fucking hated this technique. Being a compliant uke is one thing, but just standing there and letting the fucker s-l-o-w-l-y hammer away at your inner thight with his fists and elbows, trying to see how many potential hits he can get off you (there's that efficiency again!) made me realize what Christ must've felt like
    • This was a weird one. If a guy is rising in a chair and you want him to sit down, you basically rub their back. Apparently you go rub, harder rub, power rub, and on the third rub they sit down.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910111757 ... LastLast