233487 Bullies, 3578 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 551 to 560 of 741
Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556 5758596066 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/10/2008 4:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i wish i had a video of it

    i would trade my christmas/chanukah bonus for it!
  2. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/10/2008 5:57pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    If you have a video of this, I officially love you.

    So, the tsunner got his first free no-chi lesson?
    officially love me like how? are you a hot jewish woman who loves beer, karate, and hooters chicken wings? if so then i will scour the ends of the earth for a video of that.

    otherwise, sorry there was no camera there
  3. geekwraith is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    10

    Posted On:
    11/10/2008 10:32pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shaolin goju karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Drop down to one knee, punch to the balls. The important thing to remember here is to tripod your legs for extra stability; that is, your rear leg should be off at a 45 pointing towards your front leg. This way, your opponent can't just push you over since, if you're kneeling down in a fight, your worst fear is falling to your side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Defense against a bear hug: Point your fingers to the floor. I repeat, the proper way to defeat a bearhug is to point your fingers at the floor and do absolutely nothing because we're at a stalemate or something God I wasted my life.
    ROFL... I'm not even done reading the first post and I have tears in my eyes. This thread is going to kill me.
  4. Tonuzaba is offline
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,610

    Posted On:
    11/11/2008 8:56am

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by talmage4
    officially love me like how? are you a hot jewish woman who loves beer, karate, and hooters chicken wings? if so then i will scour the ends of the earth for a video of that.

    otherwise, sorry there was no camera there
    I'll take the apology.

    From your list, I only checked 2 points: "hot" and "jewish". I hate beer, stopped loving karate when I was about 13 and don't eat spicy food. And despite what some said on my "Find ten differences" thread, I did not (yet) opt for sex change surgery.

    Sorry.



    P.S.
    "Officially love you" would mean adoring your online presence. Nothing (homo)erotic.

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  5. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/11/2008 4:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    I'll take the apology.

    From your list, I only checked 2 points: "hot" and "jewish". I hate beer, stopped loving karate when I was about 13 and don't eat spicy food. And despite what some said on my "Find ten differences" thread, I did not (yet) opt for sex change surgery.

    Sorry.



    P.S.
    "Officially love you" would mean adoring your online presence. Nothing (homo)erotic.
    well, when you do opt for that sex change surgery and your taste in food improves.... give me a call ;)
  6. Tonuzaba is offline
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,610

    Posted On:
    11/12/2008 10:49am

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by talmage4
    well, when you do opt for that sex change surgery and your taste in food improves.... give me a call ;)
    Need a picture before I say yes.

    Also, need to know where you stand on several minor issues:

    If you like insects as pets.

    And what's your opinion about the urgent need to kill all humans so that the Earth may breath free again.

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  7. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    11/12/2008 11:27am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    insects as pets? sorry, select reptiles are where i draw the line.
    kittys are about the only pets i want.
  8. Feryk is offline

    Boneheaded Optimist

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Keep going North until I say stop
    Posts
    2,109

    Posted On:
    11/12/2008 12:02pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tonu;

    Since when are you looking for a committment? Just use talmage for sex. Guilty sex, sure, but you'll like it more that way, you dirty,dirty boy...girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.
  9. Skillful is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    718

    Posted On:
    11/12/2008 12:06pm


     Style: Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    And what's your opinion about the urgent need to kill all humans so that the Earth may breath free again.
    You fail at anthropology. The earth was fine for 99.9% of human history. It's not inherent to humanity to ruin the world, it's inherent to 1 culture out of tens of thousands (albeit one culture that has murdered, forcibly assimilated, and otherwise made it impossible for almost all the rest to live the way they knew how/chose).
  10. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756

    Posted On:
    11/12/2008 12:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillful
    You fail at anthropology. The earth was fine for 99.9% of human history. It's not inherent to humanity to ruin the world, it's inherent to 1 culture out of tens of thousands (albeit one culture that has murdered, forcibly assimilated, and otherwise made it impossible for almost all the rest to live the way they knew how/chose).
    Nature selects for short-term fittness over long-term... until it doesn't.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.