222484 Bullies, 4511 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 471 to 480 of 741
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 384445464748 4950515258 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. anza is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    102

    Posted On:
    6/10/2008 11:40am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    One word: spearhand.

    Hitting things with your fingertips. That's the **** right there.
    Hey, don't knock this highly useful technique for fighting off a bunch of rabid six year olds!

    I know firsthand that spearhand tickling is effective against my son ... this stuff works!
  2. marcusdbrutus is offline
    marcusdbrutus's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    6/15/2008 9:50pm


     Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I have t3h absolute best antigrapple you've ever heard of. If a grappler is grabbing you by the shoulders (not trying any takedowns or anything, grapplers automatically go for the shoulders), then you completley swing around, grab his ankle and pull up to your chest, effectivley pulling them to the ground. Now I know this works sometimes (it worked for Bas once), but it gets better. With their leg in your grasp, you do nothing foolish like a kneebar or anklelock. No, you sit down on them, lean back, and elbow them in the face. Let me elaborate. You sit back (give them your back, inside their guard), lean back (stretch yourself out), and elbow them in the face (slide your neck beside their arm), T3h TKD antigrapple.
  3. Kentucky Fried Chokin is offline
    Kentucky Fried Chokin's Avatar

    Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,450

    Posted On:
    6/15/2008 9:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusdbrutus
    Oh, I have t3h absolute best antigrapple you've ever heard of. If a grappler is grabbing you by the shoulders (not trying any takedowns or anything, grapplers automatically go for the shoulders), then you completley swing around, grab his ankle and pull up to your chest, effectivley pulling them to the ground. Now I know this works sometimes (it worked for Bas once), but it gets better. With their leg in your grasp, you do nothing foolish like a kneebar or anklelock. No, you sit down on them, lean back, and elbow them in the face. Let me elaborate. You sit back (give them your back, inside their guard), lean back (stretch yourself out), and elbow them in the face (slide your neck beside their arm), T3h TKD antigrapple.
    You ankle pick them and give up your back?
  4. marcusdbrutus is offline
    marcusdbrutus's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    6/15/2008 10:13pm


     Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    You ankle pick them and give up your back?


    Hellz yeah! It's the TKD anti-grapple!:ohyeah:


    I do Thai and BJJ now, just making it known for the sake of my dignity.
  5. daggy is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lismore, NSW
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    6/29/2008 4:54am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like your sensai is a whole heap of ****. In fact he is probably a conartist.
  6. galio is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sofia / Bulgaria
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    7/09/2008 5:17am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pekiti-Tirsia Kali

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    #1 -> against a knife stab, you catch the hand, so that the knife stabs your palm i in the middle, than you just beat them, while still holding the fist of the attacker (yea, the knife stuck in your palm) :adora:
    #2 -> again a knife stab - sidestep and (his hand proned, just standing there) a scissor-like strike with your both forarms hitting his wrist ... saw this on a Ju Jutsu brown belt exam, on the third strike the defender screamed "let go the knife, damn it" and the attacker droped it even before the 4th strike :5shocking awesom ...
    #3 -> against any knifer - just double-leg him and then go for the armed hand ...
    Last edited by galio; 7/09/2008 6:11am at .
  7. Asriel is offline
    Asriel's Avatar

    I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    3,795

    Posted On:
    7/09/2008 7:51am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by galio
    #1 -> against a knife stab, you catch the hand, so that the knife stabs your palm i in the middle, than you just beat them, while still holding the fist of the attacker (yea, the knife stuck in your palm) :adora:
    I fucking love this. Take the knife through the hand like a real man and beat the **** out of the guy before pulling the knife out and walking away. If I could do that, I'd probably be the one starting the fights.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

    " I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

    "Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

    "Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

    "That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

  8. bkn89 is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2

    Posted On:
    7/10/2008 2:27am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Vovinam

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    half-fist punch...you curl the upper half of your fingers...but you don't bring the fingers all the way in to make a real fist.
  9. GO-GO-GOGOPLATA is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    7/10/2008 12:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Shorin-Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm...some gems from my Shorin Ryu days:

    1. Nukite. Fingers are great for lots of stuff striking not being one of those.
    2. "Drunken" techniques. Why would I want to fall face forward towards an opponent with my hands at my sides so that I can shuto his ass in the testicles? I wouldn't.
    3. The X block. Not too common in Shorin Ryu, but one in particular in a kata where you kneel and X block a mae geri type kick. I guess the sheer fact that you attemped such a stupid defense would cause your attacker to be mezmerized giving you enough time to stand back up, dust yourself off, take time for a latte and then chi blast that fucker back to the third grade.
  10. ysc87 is offline
    ysc87's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA/CA ; STL/MO
    Posts
    1,136

    Posted On:
    7/10/2008 1:19pm


     Style: crapp-lawl-ing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    I fucking love this. Take the knife through the hand like a real man and beat the **** out of the guy before pulling the knife out and walking away. If I could do that, I'd probably be the one starting the fights.
    Or you could do the smart thing and just walk around with a knife already through your fucking hand. It could be useful in preventing fights.

    (At a Bar)

    Drunk: You want to start something, Bitch?

    You: *silently raise up bloody hand with knife stuck through the center*

    Drunk: Nevermind. Can I buy you a drink instead, sir?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.