Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 9:18pm

Style: w.c.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    x block against a front kick . Leaving your hands down so the opponent can punch your head in.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 9:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I learned to do that against a knee.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 9:42pm

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Outside Cresent the knife/gun hand
    Against a straight punch, inside cresent the hand then, without olacing the foot down, hook kick to the temple
    Block a side kick to the midsection/groin with my shin (actually did that in a match once, no break, but I limped for a week).
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Double knife hand strike to the nerves on the inside surface of the upper arm WHILE someone is throwing a haymaker at you with that arm. I laughed.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haymaker defense: Karate chop the collar bone, breaking it. Grab the offending arm, straighten it out, and jerk it back and forth "into" their shoulder. The idea was that once you broke the collarbone, you could use the arm to stab them in the throat with their own clavicle.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:21pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've seen a defense against a haymaker that is similar. as the guy throws it, you "answer the telephone", basically put your elbow up to protect your head. as you do that you punch the bicep of the incoming arm with the other hand. i dunn ohow well it works, but it hurt like hell when it was demonstrated on me, put my arm out for a minute or so.

Kickboxing Coach

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:23pm

Style: Jujitsu/Kickboxing/Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most of the hand techniques such as a spear hand depend on heavy conditioning of the hand. This is both impractical and very damaging to the hand. I have seen people break boards with a spear. That in it self does not prove any thing other then it is possible to use the hand in that manner. There are better ways to attack that target area. It is possible to make almost any thing work if you are very lucky and catch the opponent by surprise. I sure would not bet my life on any of the techniques above.
    I was taught a spear hand to the solar plexus. Avery good way to break your fingers. The thing was we were never told that you needed to condition you hand for 15 or 20 years to have any chance of working.

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris... inside. I hit my ankle and it hurt like a ************... and now its like I'm begging to get an elbow in my leg to do that.
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you do 'answer the telephone' make sure that haymaker isn't a feint, because that block leaves your torso wide open. I took a couple of roundhouse kicks to the ribs one day before that one sunk into my brain. . .
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes outside in.
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast