Hi, guys

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    How to escape if a bigger, stronger, man grabs you by the wrist: Just jerk your wrist until he lets go. Brilliant.
    I've heard a similarly clever thing. This was a way to escape a hon kesa gatame. the scarf hold in judo. The deal was to pull your shoulder back and twist your body to slip out of the opponents grasp (There are way better methods to escape this hold in my own opinion)

Now. We were supposed to not hold the person down too tight... so it would only work if the person holding you was actually .. NOT.. holding you. In other words, this is completely useless for a person like myself. I'm very thin, and anyone outweighing me (meaning most people) would have no problem holding me down. And this way of somehow wrenching your shoulder out of the opponents grip would be completely impossible.

I'm sure someone somewhere have done something similar very effectively, but to me. It's most definately the most useless technique I've ever seen
    Last edited by fanatical; 1/01/2005 9:38pm at .
    More human than human is our motto.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 7:54pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember a black belt at Seido saying how an advancing reverse punch kiai would be devastating even when thrown by a 110 pound person because it put all your body weight directly into the punch.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 9:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The most worthless idea/technique I was ever shown was by an Aikido instructor. I just popped in once to have a look at a class.

He simply stated that that if anyone went to kick him all he would need to do is just step out of the way, move back in and throw his opponant off balance. Supprisingly no one in that dojo could kick properly....
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 10:11pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    The most worthless idea/technique I was ever shown was by an Aikido instructor. I just popped in once to have a look at a class.

He simply stated that that if anyone went to kick him all he would need to do is just step out of the way, move back in and throw his opponant off balance. Supprisingly no one in that dojo could kick properly....
    I bet it would work on your sorry non-training ass.

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 10:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SHumagorath ? You again.

Listen smart ass I've already told you what style I train in, where my dojo is, who I train under. You don't believe me ? Fly down to Sydney and see for yourself.

Now you still haven't answered my question. Where do you train ?
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 10:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    Now you still haven't answered my question. Where do you train ?
    At a real dojo, unlike you. You know, since your experience consists of parroting **** from Bullshido.

You Googled for that school and to this day can only make blanket statements about it; you can't even name your training partners.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 10:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DokterVet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    When somebody grabs your wrist (and just stands there, too), you hit them with a Leopard fist (you know...those knuckles you knock on a door with) on the back of the hand. I'm sure the Dillman-Worshippers would call this a knockout technique.
    I actually have an interesting story about this. My cousin was taught this at a self defence seminar of some kind. When she got home she decided to show it off to her dad. She told him to grab her wrist. She proceded to knuckle-whip his hand.
    Apparently it was incredibly painful and swelled up for a week or something.
    So that one might work, even if there are more productive ways of dealing with someone grabbing your wrist.
    DokterVet: Yeah, this actully does work. The nerve package in the back of the hand is exposed to a "hard" weapon, like knuckles. For hand, wrist, or clothing grabs. Still, it's all about practicing it with a resisting opponent.

Jkdb76: for Dillman worshippers? Hahahahahaha!

`~/

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 10:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What ???

Shum are you nuts ?

For the last time tiny tiny brain, I am not going to list the names of anyone who I train with. Beacause:

1. This has nothing to do with them. They do not post here.
    2. Its none of your damn business.

Now stop dodging the question. WHERE exactly do you train, which dojo, under what instructor.

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 10:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It amuses me to no end that you've started parroting people's own accusations toward you.

Posted On:
    1/01/2005 10:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahaha.

Your just trying to get out of it.Nice one man. I have told you where I train now tell me where you train and what your lineage is. And stop with this mind game crap too.

Come on answer the question.