223550 Bullies, 4298 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Posted On:
    7/19/2011 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure I buy his "I just need more time to recuperate" explanation, considering he just finished fighting several dudes in one night to win a K-1 title and that he really didn't seem to take much damage fighting Werdum. Is this primadonnary, concealing of roiding or is he actually injured?

In two minds about this - one one hand, it sucks that a high caliber fighter is being replaced with an almost entirely unproven competitor who will surely be massacred by Silva. On the other hand, I fucking hate Overeem so much I'd watch pretty much anyone fight but him, although watching Silva dismantle him would have been fairly amusing.

Posted On:
    7/19/2011 5:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boooo, the tournament just got slightly less interesting (still exited to see Barnett and Kharitonov though, and somewhat interested in Bigfoot).

OTOH it's not like they can't just match Overeem up with the fighter who wins the tournament once it's all over. He still has the belt and I'd think whoever wins the tournament would be #1 contender status.
    Last edited by maofas; 7/19/2011 5:07pm at .

On hiatus

Posted On:
    7/20/2011 12:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/07/2...trikeforce-gp/

And there you have it. I'd also like to hand out a nice pointy '**** you' to the people making steroid cycle jokes.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/20/2011 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jokes? you can bet Overreem is pretty meticulous with his use to avoid getting caught. them changing the dates on him? he can throw around **** like holidays and training all he wants. it fucks with his cycle and means he has a higher chance of getting caught, so he just wont do it. its not worth it to him i imagine. dont even pretend the guy isnt juicing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2011 8:50pm

Style: Western Boxing, Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm... 205lbs to 260lbs? All of it pure muscle?

:)

Posted On:
    7/20/2011 9:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpoet View Post
    Hmmm... 205lbs to 260lbs? All of it pure muscle?
    From a young man cutting to 205, peeing blood he was so dehydrated, to 256 over several years, with the size of his frame? It's not a forgone conclusion he's juicing.

He went from a rake, to a muscleman, but over years, that's not impossible. Especially since he said when he used to kill himself cutting to make 205, he couldn't lift, as it would blow him up. He would probably walk around at around 225 before weight cut anyway.

High protein diet + lifting + a huge frame make it possible, and absent a positive test, it's just speculation.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/20/2011 10:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    roid gut, roundface, and bacne? yeah, thats not an obvious sign.... you are right in the sense that its unproven though. so it can only be speculation.

also, couldnt lift cos he would blow up? uh, you are aware of the energy in vs energy out theorem right? he isnt going to blow up from weights unless he eats enough to go with it. you cant make something out of nothing. you know, i really wish you would shut the **** up sometimes, every time you post something you come across as more and more of a total thicko.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    7/21/2011 7:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    roid gut, roundface, and bacne? yeah, thats not an obvious sign.... you are right in the sense that its unproven though. so it can only be speculation.

also, couldnt lift cos he would blow up?
    Evidence pics or GTFO

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    7/21/2011 7:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, of course he juices. So do lots (most?) of other fighters, but it's so comically blatant in Overeems case I can't help but hate the fat faced cocksucker. He used to be a handsome guy, now he's got moonface galore.

Posted On:
    7/21/2011 7:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Sept. 10 is seven weeks away. Why isn't that enough time for you to prepare for a fight?At the moment I have started training by myself because most of my team members and trainer are on holiday, so I didn't start my real training camp yet. I have to get sparring partners from other countries and fly them in and arrange accommodations. Everything was according to plan and that was to start my fighting program on August 1. So let's take that date as my starting point, then you have to be in the States a week before the fight. So if you calculate it, then you have just four weeks and that's not enough to have a good and well prepared training for such a big fight."

Get the **** out of here, roidman.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast