Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Michael

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 8:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Balloonknot is no fun. He goes to blast eveybody and then runs like my dog (runt of the litter ya know). Sheesh if your going to try to flame somebody bring it. I won't say I made him by "bitch" because, and don't be sad balloonknot, despite popular opinion I don't swing that way. Or you could just debate with a level of wisdom (look the word up and stop moving your lips ballonknot) and state why you don't like ceartain things instead of showing us your IQ and EQ level..."EQ" byDaniel Goleman (read it).

I try not getting into flame wars with ill equiped souls such as youself, but you won't go away. So grow up, move out of your mom and dad's house, assuming they haven't disowned you and thrown you out already, and learn a higher level of flaming. BTW if you would like a tissue try the lavatory.

PS....I said stop moving your lips!!
  2. Michael

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 8:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And why would that be Jamoke?
  3. Michael

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 8:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your still not explaining yourself guys. Please enlighten us all on:
    a. How I set a bad example.
    b. Why I should care if you came and left my studio Jamoke or should I call you a hypocrite?

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 8:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your missing the point jackass- if one of your students ever knew your secret internet life and the stupidity that you post what would they think of you when is your dumb ass web site launching how do you find time when your on here all day- your addicted to it hey mikey, you cant help yourself you little weasle
  5. Michael

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 8:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmm, how many of my students would you like to come post here. Now I'm a jackass? Why would that be Jamoke. You don't seem to be conveying your thoughts clearly. You simply resort to name calling. Ew, and I'm a weasle now. Great I'm still higher on the evolutionary scale compared to you two. So I'm addicted. I don't seem to be showing the classic signs of addiction. I'll go ask some of my friends and get back to you.

(are you taking notes balloonknot?)

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 8:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    go do something mikey- sick of listening to your bullshit
  7. Michael

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 9:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool Jamoke. Thank you for conceding. I'm glad your discussion skills have elevated a bit...not much but some (I'm just kidding your discussion skills really need work).

BTW...I just had one of my students sign up. Be nice or I will spank you.
  8. Michael

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 9:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you really don't believe Michael I'm of his student's. I go by kicker as in something you are unable to do.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 9:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey mikey, he likes it, mikey

i bet your a horrible father
  10. Michael

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 9:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, well that was useless. I told him to go register his own name and do something ah well....Anyway how am I a coward Jamoke? This threads about balloonknot not yourself unless we're missing something here. You like these little jabs that do nothing to stregnthen your case.

Ugh Michael is coward.

Ugh and he sucks

Ugh and....damn, get an education Jamoke.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast