Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 1:31am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hold your tongues, people.

This guy's a martial arts genius. I'm talking 'Bruce Lee' level.

He has learn the art of 'arguing without arguing'. He makes a quick post, then keeps Bullshido's best and brightest frequent posters busy for weeks.

Owned.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 5:53am

Style: Baji, Boxing, Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Genius.... DOH!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 6:17am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Grimm View Post
    Where do I sign up?
    I will send you the paper work, includes a non-disclosure agreement (I can't have my Hedgehog combat skills leaked), a contract for 18 months that commits you no way except financially and insurance documents that cover you at all of our training sessions (provided you don't have an injury).

I am also franchising my Hedgehog Combat syllabus - I will send you the franchise paperwork (cost a mere 3000 or $5000) and after 3 months of special "Hedgehog Combat - Sensei" training (takes 3 months via DVD) you will be awarded an instructors belt (black and white stripes) and you too can train students in Hedgehog Combat.

You will of course have to pay me a royalty of any fees you get from students - but all the details are in the franchise pack.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 7:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    I will send you the paper work, includes a non-disclosure agreement (I can't have my Hedgehog combat skills leaked), a contract for 18 months that commits you no way except financially and insurance documents that cover you at all of our training sessions (provided you don't have an injury).

I am also franchising my Hedgehog Combat syllabus - I will send you the franchise paperwork (cost a mere 3000 or $5000) and after 3 months of special "Hedgehog Combat - Sensei" training (takes 3 months via DVD) you will be awarded an instructors belt (black and white stripes) and you too can train students in Hedgehog Combat.

You will of course have to pay me a royalty of any fees you get from students - but all the details are in the franchise pack.
    WOOHOO! I'm so in!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 8:20am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Grimm View Post
    WOOHOO! I'm so in!
    For a special introductory period I can also include membership of our special "Black Belt Instructors Club" - normally 1000 per year for just an additional 100 or $150. This includes access to our internet forum where you can swap training tips with other Senseis and a special designer tee shirt (only available in XXL) with "Hedgehog Combat" printed on the front and "Senior Instructor" on the back. Great for wearing down the pub/bar/shopping in Walmart. People will envy you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2011 8:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    For a special introductory period I can also include membership of our special "Black Belt Instructors Club" - normally 1000 per year for just an additional 100 or $150. This includes access to our internet forum where you can swap training tips with other Senseis and a special designer tee shirt (only available in XXL) with "Hedgehog Combat" printed on the front and "Senior Instructor" on the back. Great for wearing down the pub/bar/shopping in Walmart. People will envy you.
    Drools.... I'm so there!

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/14/2011 4:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hedgehogs? Meh. Back in my day, hedgehogs meant something. They have the real anti-grapple. Turtles? Amateurs.
    Of course, porcupines are the no-holds-barred equivalent. I remember when all this used to be trees.

What IS the magic word to get this YMAS'd?

Ninja Death Squid? Does that still work?
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567