Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only dojo I know of are strictly Judo, so they won't work (liability/have to join a national judo org).

Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anybody in and around the Portland Area? (Oregon)
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In North Dakota but interested, may have half a dozen guys depending on the date, most Judo but a couple of BJJ and MMA dudes. Keep us posted!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not exactly throwdown, but there will be a knockdown tournament in the spring in the Seattle area. I will advise when the date is finalized.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I competed in that last year. kmh42, do I know you? Where do you train?
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Yeah, I competed in that last year. kmh42, do I know you? Where do you train?
    I don't k.ow if I know you, but you probably know who I am. We are Kyokushin Seattle. I am Sensei, fought senior division.

Are you going to fight in the regional semi contact?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Out in Missoula, MT. If something happens in the Spokane area I would be interested in coming over.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kmh42 View Post
    I don't k.ow if I know you, but you probably know who I am. We are Kyokushin Seattle. I am Sensei, fought senior division.

Are you going to fight in the regional semi contact?
    Ha, I fought one of your students. It was my first tournament and he was quite seasoned, so sufficed to say he kicked my ass. Good experience. I may fight in the semi-contact. It's gonna depend on the state of my wrists, which until recently were getting pretty bad.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With people wanting to get together from Seattle/Portland all the way to the Dakotas, it seems like Spokane would actually be a good bet. Any bullies in Spokane have a good location? Smoke, you out there?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    With people wanting to get together from Seattle/Portland all the way to the Dakotas, it seems like Spokane would actually be a good bet. Any bullies in Spokane have a good location? Smoke, you out there?
    Spokane is 350 miles from Portland. LoL
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last