1. #171

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    actually, we aren't evolved from monkeys. we have a common ancestor with them. we are most closely related to chimps, gorillas, bonobos, and orangutans, in that order.

    It was a joke. Im agnostic, nice and comfortable sitting on my fence.

  2. #172

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    605
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    . Jesus would have been as big as the Beatles.
    LMAO.

  3. #173
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    What a bitch thing to say! I'm taking this **** to 4chan!
    But right though..
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  4. #174
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    It was a joke. Im agnostic, nice and comfortable sitting on my fence.
    you're going to hell
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  5. #175

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    you're going to hell
    Or am i?

  6. #176
    Coach Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,188
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Here is my water into wine theory.

    Your son the "prophet" shows up at a wedding with his homeys and they start boozing it up. Because of your sons boys there isn't enough wine to go around. So you tell your son to get off his ass and refill the wine jugs. Story gets bigger as the boy's fame grows.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

  7. #177

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    422
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    Ok. Here is my water into wine theory.

    Your son the "prophet" shows up at a wedding with his homeys and they start boozing it up. Because of your sons boys there isn't enough wine to go around. So you tell your son to get off his ass and refill the wine jugs. Story gets bigger as the boy's fame grows.
    maybe he just took a piss. and it fermented.

    fermented piss...

  8. #178

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    373
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    maybe he just took a piss. and it fermented.

    fermented piss...
    And the origin of the phrased, "He's getting piss drunk"

  9. #179
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    7,244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    I would just like to point out that people who believe in one guy with superpowers should not make fun of others who believe in the same guy with more superpowers. I mean one group says he could walk on water and cure the blind, raise the dead, and come back to life and the other group thinks he does all that and can teleport.

    Seriously how can anyone believe that any of those stories about Jesus' powers are true?

    I mean how absurd is that.
    I have to admit, you had me going there. I thought you were talking about Mark Tripp and his various nut riders over the years.

    Then you brought up Jesus, what a punchline!

    Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980

  10. #180
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    actually, we aren't evolved from monkeys. we have a common ancestor with them. we are most closely related to chimps, gorillas, bonobos, and orangutans, in that order.
    Fine
    the Jewas were evolved from monkeys.
    Happy now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO