Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2011 11:14am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, if you listen closely to that vid, you can year Elton John and Richard Simmons driving by yelling "FAGGOTS!"

Posted On:
    8/22/2011 1:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it weren't for this, many of these children would be sitting in front of their Wii's playing Pokemon all day. This way, they are brought out into the sunlight, where people can yell things at them. Some of them may, therefore, grow out of this, or wise up and go do something that involves motorcycles (quidditch with dirt bikes might actually be fun to watch, because of the potential for carnage).

As it was played in the movies (my wife made me), quidditch might be fun, not so much because of the sport itself, but for the chance to go blazing through midair at what may be 60+ mph, and kicking others off their brooms.

Turkish oil wrestling needs the words "naked female" added to the front of it. Then, no problem...

Posted On:
    8/24/2011 7:27am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Noctem View Post
    You know, if you listen closely to that vid, you can year Elton John and Richard Simmons driving by yelling "FAGGOTS!"
    Richard Simmons is gay?

It really makes sense, but I guess I never thought about it.

The gayest thing was the tiny ballsack hanging out the back which everyone had to pull out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Posted On:
    8/24/2011 9:33am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It will all soon stop after the first person suffers an injury from being tackled and getting that groin stick in their eye or throat, or mouth (fnar!)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2011 8:39pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Noctem View Post
    That's funny stuff!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2011 12:54am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    That was the lamest thing I've ever seen, and I've seen a Magic: the Gathering tournament.
    I once dated a boy (not gonna call him a man, though he was 21) who dragged me to one of those. It was huge, at the San Jose convention center, some sort of new card release celebratory tournament. Never have I seen a sadder collection of males... my instincts told me that most of them would never achieve an assisted orgasm without paying for it. That thing had more virgins than a monastery. FAR more.

There were only two other females- one was a cat girl and the other was a woman who finally admitted that she was not there with her son, but instead was there with her husband.

One be-mulleted creature came up to me, stammered something about cards, and RAN AWAY before I could reply, overcome with terror at the thought of interacting with a live female.

I was so bored that I started to read the Magic: The Gathering book that came with the collection my then-boyfriend had bought. It contained the following line: "He stared at the ground, which had a deep gash in the ground."

An employee rushed up and said "WHOA, WHOA, I've never seen anyone actually READ one of those things! Are... are you sure you want to do that, ma'am?"

I replied that I had already counted the ceiling tiles twice, but that I was not, in fact, sure, and decided to instead count the tiles again. Just in case.

That boy I dated dropped out of three schools because he couldn't be bothered- all he wanted to do was smoke pot, watch anime, and play trading card games. He was from Kansas and I found out later in the relationship that he believed that people with AIDS deserved it for being sluts. (Why the **** did he date me then? I'm really really picky nowadays, but when I go to the gynecologist and they hand out the new patient paperwork asking how many partners I've had in my life, I write in "more than a busload.") He also felt that all homeless people were scum who deserved no help or sympathy, that they were useless parasites who all chose to be homeless.

I dumped him when I found out that he'd lied about not being able to be there with me at the hospital when I had surgery for cancer because of having to go to school. Turns out he wasn't enrolled in any school at all- he was going to a Full Metal Alchemist card game tournament in the basement of a local gaming store. Also he treated me like ****. Turns out that after his trust fund ran out, he ended up homeless. Irony.

Wasn't worth taking his virginity.

Anyway yeah this is lamer than a Magic the Gathering tournament.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2011 9:19am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    Richard Simmons is gay?
    That's an urban myth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2011 10:54pm

Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    Wasn't worth taking his virginity.
    Not to ask a personal question, did he cry?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2011 1:15pm

Style: Grappling/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is this any different than airsofties, trekkies, WOW, D-n-D, paintballers,? Just a bunch of wienies who have taken a nice story, game, match, and turned it into a way of life replacing normal healthy social outlets with fantasy and stupidity mixed with drugs and mother issues.

Posted On:
    8/28/2011 2:10pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger joe View Post
    ...drugs...
    Could this be?
    Qudditchs' first dopeing scandel?

Those guys are definately on something
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234