Sponsored Links Spacer Image

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 12:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Well, if it's truly time for Operation: Name and Shame, Markjudo has certainly come through with the goods.
    I will be curious to see if he lists any parties not sponsored by Karl Geis, whether it be by choice or by their non-existence.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 12:27pm

Style: JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is it DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

USJA MABS thread Division

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I will be culling this because, the Lowery issue is done..
    Does this imply now a strict separation between this thread and the USJA MABS Broad subcategory? If so, does this mean that USJA needs its own MABS thread, or that this is a job for YMAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    I do have several of those pdfs saved.
    Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I will be curious to see if he lists any parties not sponsored by Karl Geis, whether it be by choice or by their non-existence.
    I am now very curious too. Being a complete outsider to the political side of Judo, I think I'll stick to my Tai Otoshi Uchikomi, and leave the Assassin stuff to the higher-ups. This saga has sure made for a great read, though.

Quote Originally Posted by markjudo View Post
    Why is it DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At a guess, it might be part of a 50 year plan to make a run at the USA #1 NGB status. "We have all the JuuDans, etc"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 12:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am focusing on that club due all the HIGH DAN Promotions were made on 12-7-2006. Wonder how they could test all those members in 1 Day. But after that I will redirect my focus on more HIGH DAN Promotions from other clubs.

Mark Tripp tried to wake up this list but, all this list did was to BELITTLE him. At this point, why should I give my result findings to BULLSSHIDO. Most of the members didnt think RANK is a issue.

What is BULLSHIDO going to do? NOTHING. Yes, I made people pissed and I am trouble with the USJA now for posting this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 12:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

PLEDGE of a USJA Certified Rank Examiner

1. I will TEST all Applicants for BLACK BELT RANKS for at least 3 HOURS
    2. I pledge to do EVERYTHING I can to raise the STANDARDS of martial arts technique in our Association by CONDUCTING thorough and complete examinations.
    I will NEVER attempt to conduct examinations in less than the required time.
    3. I will stand behind every promotion recommendation I sign, and will be glad to have other examiners re-check any student I examine.

CODE OF ETHICS

LOYALTY
    Breach the duty to maintain appropriately established confidences of the USJA and its members

PROMOTIONS
    Promote or Recommend anyone for promotions without establishing for themselves that the person has SATISFACTORILY fulfilled ALL of promotion requirements
    Knowingly accept false statements regarding the satisfaction of promotion requirements
    Fail to schedule regular promotion evaluations for eligible for promotion

MISCONDUCT
    Engage in any behavior that utilizes the INFLUENCE of a member's position

By the above GUIDELINES how can someone get RANK in the USJA without being TESTED and NOT FULFILLING ALL promotion requirements?

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 1:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markjudo View Post
    I am focusing on that club due all the HIGH DAN Promotions were made on 12-7-2006. Wonder how they could test all those members in 1 Day. But after that I will redirect my focus on more HIGH DAN Promotions from other clubs.
    Thank you.
    To do otherwise would be to give the impression of this being a single vendetta, as opposed to your attempts to better the org.

Mark Tripp tried to wake up this list but, all this list did was to BELITTLE him. At this point, why should I give my result findings to BULLSSHIDO. Most of the members didnt think RANK is a issue.
    Take your findings to whichever website, forum or print medium you think will provide the greatest exposure to enact change within that organization.

If this site happens to be it, great. If not, great. It is the end result and not the broadcast medium. Why didn't this thread begin in this manner?

What is BULLSHIDO going to do? NOTHING. Yes, I made people pissed and I am trouble with the USJA now for posting this.
    Bullshido is a collection of individuals from disparate backgrounds, coming together with a similar interest. As a whole "Bullshido" can do nothing but allow your findings to be viewed by a greater collective of said individuals. As individual posters, those within your chosen style can probably do more to pressure USA Judo to act.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 1:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @markjudo For what it's worth, I will continue to pursue this on Bullshido, and will gladly follow up any leads you might choose to pass over because of a presumed lack of interest from this community. I for one am very interested in seeing this through.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 1:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Why didn't this thread begin in this manner?
    For starters, Mark Hunter is able to see into the USJA database, and Mark Tripp can not. markjudo can see the totality of the problem.

Also I think it's clear Tripp simply does not believe Lowry's story. Unless we uncover actual proof (like the paperwork) that such a thing happened, I will not hold it against any Bully that they choose to doubt it.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 7/17/2011 1:25pm at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 1:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    For starters, Mark Hunter is able to see into the USJA database, and Mark Tripp can not. markjudo can see the totality of the problem.
    I read this as:
    Mark Tripp should have spoken privately with Mark Hunter, offline, about his concerns or suspicions and assist his fellow Judoka to investigate and gather evidence to support his theory, prior to starting the thread.

At this point, what Mark Hunter is uncovering is of a larger scope.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 2:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I stated many times before:

I am not out to get ANYONE! I have in my HEART that a TRUE JUDOKAS should have/be ETHICS, HONESTLY, TRUSTWORTHLY, and cares about their JUDO.

Why wear a FASLE RANK, Why take a RANK you BELIEVE that you should not Have?

GUIDELINES, REQUIREMENTS, ETHICS CODE, are made because of this type of issues.
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast