Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Depends on your take. What I see is the US Congress with all the glad handing, back slapping, pay for play, and other underhanded BS that goes on in that system.

There is no stolen forgery, injury, and Military grandstanding that I know of in this case.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:36pm

Style: JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Insults are insults. Shame on you for allowing his anger to allow insults, but holding me to a different standard.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Two wrongs doesnt make it right!

Someone needs to hold STANDARDS, from the posts I have read it seems to me that you run this site and YOU should show example when others dont.

Yes, WE need to hold ALL matter/issues with RESPECT. I feel you get more if you do that.

This why sometimes Mark Tripp fails on this site! He has so much PASSION for Judo it gets him into trouble for speaking his mind.

(HIGH DAN PROMOTIONS)

I feel this is a Major Issue that is hurting Judo, I am sure it is hurting other MA as well. We must do something to change it. One person cant change it, 2 people cant change it but, a big group of people can!

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, seriously, **** you.

I've broken my body, had my spirit crushed, outlayed **** tons of cash, stayed up to the early morning, spent hours on the phone and generally broken my own balls all for Judo.

This 'passion for Judo' thing is BS and you know it.

Tripp fails because he loves the sound of his own voice more than he loves anything else. If you think otherwise you need to take a step back and apply some of your own passion for Judo to see the real lie of the land.

Lowry is a funny kettle of fish, but the truth of his promotion or lack thereof lies through following the USJA investigative channels, not in fighting and and **** throwing amongst Judoka.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:59pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markjudo View Post
    Insults are insults. Shame on you for allowing his anger to allow insults, but holding me to a different standard.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Two wrongs doesnt make it right!
    Three wrongs don't make a right and your current argument is false therefore, it is wrong. Where did I comment on Mark's manners? I did not. Cursing is not an insult, it is an exclamation like "flummery," "ptui" or any other variation that you approve that Tripp has used.

Someone needs to hold STANDARDS,
    Yes, that is why these posts are no longer in the HIGHER STANDARDS FORUM. Do not read anywhere else because, your eyes will bleed and your head might explode.

from the posts I have read it seems to me that you run this site and YOU should show example when others dont.
    No, I am the garbage man and I clean up the straw left by Elephants in various sub-forums.

Yes, WE need to hold ALL matter/issues with RESPECT. I feel you get more if you do that.
    Funny how you missed all of that when I said it in the other thread. Funny how it applies to me and not Tripp cuz he iz passionate.

Psst....that is you advocating a wrong.

This why sometimes Mark Tripp fails on this site! He has so much PASSION for Judo it gets him into trouble for speaking his mind.
    Remember that mirror? You want it back now?

I feel this is a Major Issue that is hurting Judo, I am sure it is hurting other MA as well. We must do something to change it. One person cant change it, 2 people cant change it but, a big group of people can!
    Respect goes both ways. For the fourth or fifth time no one said it isn't an issue.

Sadly, you just reiterated EXACTLY what I said earlier.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 8:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When this issue came up I was not expecting Tripp to bring it to MABS, but I understand why he brought it there. If I'm reading markjudo correctly, there are people inside USJA that suffer from the same rank difficulties as Lowry, hence the reluctance to raise it there. I have no adjenda here other than what I stated in the main thread: to put some pressure on JA to keep the post Porter era as clean as possible, and to encurage Mr Lowry to distance himself from any rank that was not properly earned. Lowry was not "picked" as an easy mark, comments of his and comments made in his defense elsewhere revealed that there is a large group of people that were promoted in a manner the rest of us were led to believe no longer happened. That's all there is to it.

Love Tripp or hate him, the facts of the situation justify the MABS thread.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 8:26pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Love Tripp or hate him, the facts of the situation NOW JUSTIFIES the MABS thread.
    FIXED.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 8:48pm

Style: JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, seriously, **** you.

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

Do everyone a favor? Go hide under a rock until you can be more Respectful.

You are right, I dont read other Threads. It a waste of time.

This will be my last post too beacue it is a WASTE OF MY TIME.

I see there are some people on here that CARES and I see that some DOESNT CARE.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 9:38pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, seriously, **** you.

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

Do everyone a favor? Go hide under a rock until you can be more Respectful.

You are right, I dont read other Threads. It a waste of time.

This will be my last post too beacue it is a WASTE OF MY TIME.

I see there are some people on here that CARES and I see that some DOESNT CARE.
    You have the mental age of a 10 year old. Go take your tantrums elsewhere.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 9:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (HIGH DAN PROMOTIONS)

Then why not reveal to us who it is (on this thread, or it's parent?) that you have discovered to be rocking a dubious USJA 6th dan?

C'mon mate - don't ragequit. This might be something that Bullshido can do something about, or at least highlight...

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 10:17pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cannot even begin to tell you depressed I am that I came home too exhausted to move and skipped Judo in a moment of pussification, only to read this bunch of fucking bullshit.

Seriously. I came here for entertainment. Take the stick out of your asses.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast