Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 6:59pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Thought that you were speaking about his opening allegations in general.
    Now, how does this make it not **** stirring?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Now, how does this make it not **** stirring?
    If we're still talking about his starting the thread with a video and a 'more to come' - I just took it that he was creating a placeholder and formulating his followup post(s), TBH. Never really thought much about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:07pm

Style: JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By posting a video and saying more to come? Really? Now how the **** does that stimulate conversation?

Serious question,

Using that type of language really shows how professionalism you are. On top of that you think you can talk about Mr. Tripp's manners on here and you dont even show professioalism. Look in the Mirror! Shame on you.

Now how the does that stimulate conversation?

We are here trying to figure out what we can do with the High Dan Promotions that should of NEVER taken place. I feel it is SERIOUS ISSUE!

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Larus, don't think I'm attacking you with any of this. I think you're doing what you think is right, being well meaning and trying to out fraud etc...

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:13pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Hey Larus, don't think I'm attacking you with any of this. I think you're doing what you think is right, being well meaning and trying to out fraud etc...
    Yeah, no worries (or is there a silent 'but STFU!' there - lol). I'm only really in on this because I was in on it from the second post, remembering Lowry from a previous thread. Somehow ended up involving myself, as I seem to do...

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Yeah, no worries (or is there a silent 'but STFU!' there - lol). I'm only really in on this because I was in on it from the second post, remembering Lowry from a previous thread. Somehow ended up involving myself, as I seem to do...
    Nah no silent STFU, if I want someone to STFU I tell them.

I get how its easy to get pulled into these things and hard to disengage, Tripp is banking on that as part of his shitstorm strategy.

Also just want to claim first dibs on breaking Lowry's balls back in 10 on JF, for the record, lol.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markjudo View Post
    By posting a video and saying more to come? Really? Now how the **** does that stimulate conversation?

Serious question,

Using that type of language really shows how professionalism you are. On top of that you think you can talk about Mr. Tripp's manners on here and you dont even show professioalism. Look in the Mirror! Shame on you.

Now how the does that stimulate conversation?

We are here trying to figure out what we can do with the High Dan Promotions that should of NEVER taken place. I feel it is SERIOUS ISSUE!
    Insults are insults. Shame on you for allowing his anger to allow insults, but holding me to a different standard.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Nah no silent STFU, if I want someone to STFU I tell them.

I get how its easy to get pulled into these things and hard to disengage, Tripp is banking on that as part of his shitstorm strategy.

Also just want to claim first dibs on breaking Lowry's balls back in 10 on JF, for the record, lol.
    FWIW, if Lowry's story checks out (I suppose that there *will* be an official investigation at some point, whether it be USJA or taken to the USJI), then he's more sinned against than sinner here - I'd hate to see him being the fall guy and ending up spoken about in the same breath as Matt Morton over this.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markjudo View Post
    the threads have split, so these posts are no longer in the area where he needs to show proper decorum.

The MABS subsection has a fairly strict standard and the only reason Tripp got away with starting a MABS thread with one line and a video is because he is Tripp.

As for the rest of his posts, it is Tripp being Tripp. He is liked and respected on the site but many of us also know his history as a showman and realize a percentage of his posts are going to include his unique brand of razzle-dazzle.

So, in my estimation, It Is Fake DID show professionalism by not flushing the original post in a Comedy subsection, as would have happened to 99% of the rest of the posters on the site.

There are two ways:
    YOU find this out yourself and bring forth the evidence
    -OR-
    Lowry tells us.

Thus far, he has stated he didn't ask/want/pay for these ranks yet will still claim them. He is also being quite Sphinxesque and giving short abbreviated response to long open-ended questions. Either he is smart and shrewd or hiding something and shrewd.

If you can prove something one way or the other, please do so.

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 7:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lowry is no morton, he does know some Judo. Just been too corrupted by Aikifaggotry and associated BS.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast