Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I guess I'm not the only one!
    I'm also planning on moving to Seattle in the Fall, and was looking at Sea-Town for a place to train.
    We should like, all hang out or something.
    Deal! I should be in around the end of August, if not the start of September. I'll be in East Redmond initially, but I'm willing to travel.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Seriously, guys, PM me when you get to the area if you want to just meet some people in your new town. I've got a fun circle of friends who like to BBQ, go out, watch football, see shows and stuff. We're not cliquey assholes.
    I'll gladly take you up on the offer.
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

  2. #12
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It might be premature, but do we have the beginnings of a Spar-B-Q?
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

  3. #13
    lionknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    1,192
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami View Post
    It might be premature, but do we have the beginnings of a Spar-B-Q?
    HA - a throwdown in Seattle, now that's funny.

  4. #14
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami View Post
    It might be premature, but do we have the beginnings of a Spar-B-Q?
    Quote Originally Posted by lionknight View Post
    HA - a throwdown in Seattle, now that's funny.
    Spar-B-Q, love it. And yeah, adding two people just about doubles the amount of bullies in the Seattle area, I think. I could probably find a new non-bullies who would be interested in such a thing, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

  5. #15
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lionknight View Post
    HA - a throwdown in Seattle, now that's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Spar-B-Q, love it. And yeah, adding two people just about doubles the amount of bullies in the Seattle area, I think. I could probably find a new non-bullies who would be interested in such a thing, though.
    Not a Throwdown, a Spar-B-Q wherein the local Bullies, and non-bullies get together, grill meat, drink beer and wrassle!
    Last edited by ignatzami; 7/15/2011 4:20pm at . Reason: I can't spell
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

  6. #16
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,456
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatzami View Post
    Deal! I should be in around the end of August, if not the start of September. I'll be in East Redmond initially, but I'm willing to travel.



    I'll gladly take you up on the offer.
    Cool! I'm looking to move to the Ballard/Green Lake area.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

  7. #17
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for doubling the number of Bullies in Seattle, me leaving Rochester halves the number of Bullies in Upstate NY.
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    673
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a non training Bullie, I would not mind the Spar-B-Q. I live in Lynnwood, North of Seattle.

    Ignatzami, just one thing to keep in mind if you are going to commute from Redmond to Sea-Town SAMBO, the 520 bridge is in the process of becoming a toll bridge. If you don't mind paying tolls, that is the best route. Otherwise you will add much time to your commute across.

  9. #19
    Aaron Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    303
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ignatzami,

    You are welcome to practice with us when you get to town. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to answer them. The bridge will go toll eventually, but coming North around the lake will save you time. We have a lot of folks that come from that area and some of them carpool.

    Regards,
    Aaron Fields
    Sea-Town SAMBO

  10. #20
    ignatzami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,849
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    As a non training Bullie, I would not mind the Spar-B-Q. I live in Lynnwood, North of Seattle.

    Ignatzami, just one thing to keep in mind if you are going to commute from Redmond to Sea-Town SAMBO, the 520 bridge is in the process of becoming a toll bridge. If you don't mind paying tolls, that is the best route. Otherwise you will add much time to your commute across.
    Thank you for the heads up,

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Fields View Post
    Ignatzami,

    You are welcome to practice with us when you get to town. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to answer them. The bridge will go toll eventually, but coming North around the lake will save you time. We have a lot of folks that come from that area and some of them carpool.

    Regards,
    Aaron Fields
    Sea-Town SAMBO
    I will most definitely stop in once I get in and get settled. Thanks
    I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO