Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/01/2009 6:28am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where abouts in Australia do you train Sir? I might be near you or more likely, know people who know you / Gary.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2009 7:56am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    sorry if i was part of the problem.
    No, you weren't. Actually, this is what we need. Someone, in the area, to meet up with this person.

The OP post is silly
    MT doesn't have cats claw bullshit that was bad.
    Then the whole ignorant comment.
    Being a beginner.
    Then trying to give an account of his history that is admittedly
    This is a summary of his history(but do NOT quote me word for word because this is a general description to nullify claims, "there is no lineage"):
    anecdotal at best.

Yeah, that's the whole point. There is no lineage that can be verified. In effect, there is no lineage.

Golden Sash ceremony?
    International Kung Fu Federation?
    An unnamed org.
    An untraceable teacher.
    Outrageous claims.

Yet, here is a 1 year student saying hmmm I'll clear this up.

WTF?

No danno, I should have moved the post when it first popped up.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/01/2009 7:59am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2009 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    Where abouts in Australia do you train Sir? I might be near you or more likely, know people who know you / Gary.
    i live in the inner-west of sydney, near strathfield.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2009 5:07pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    After reading the whole thread I still can't be certain 100% that they are the same person, but I find it remarkable (and unlikely) that there would be two sifu named Gary from Australia with similar habits of selling such kung fu horse hockey. The Gary from Australia I am thinking about got booted off the KFO forum (which is an achievment! no one gets banned there!)

I have to see if I can find the old post confirming this, but on KFO online it came out that a BJJ white belt had come in, taken him down and choked him out. If it IS the same Gary, wow....
    How hard is it, exactly? You know, without using dirty pictures and whatnot. I consider that cheating.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2009 5:18pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This other Gary wasn't Garry Hearfield of yau kung mun kung fu was it?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2009 6:20pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    r_123 i have a few mates that train/have trained at elvis and anthony's and I am sure that they (along with danno it seems) would welcome you and be happy tp spar, no ego or pissing contests, they are nice guys

honestly you have never tried your art at full resistance have you? you cliam you know it will work, but how?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 9:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all,

I have had a good read through this thread and the other thread on this site on the same subject. Can't help but to have a bit of a chuckle.

I used to train under Gary for a number of years, but do no longer since I have moved out of Sydney.

Seriously if you guys doubt the caliber of fighters that are coming out of this school the best thing you can do is make your way down to 1/5-7 Deadman Road, Moorebank, Sydney on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday night and watch the guys train... you will be impressed.

You people are really funny, trolling away on some martial arts message board... but seriously, anyone can yap bullshit over the internet...

You guys need to grow a set and go speak to the man himself. You just might learn a thing or two.

Peace

dalmes

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 9:55am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmes View Post
    Hi all,

I have had a good read through this thread and the other thread on this site on the same subject. Can't help but to have a bit of a chuckle.

I used to train under Gary for a number of years, but do no longer since I have moved out of Sydney.

Seriously if you guys doubt the caliber of fighters that are coming out of this school the best thing you can do is make your way down to 1/5-7 Deadman Road, Moorebank, Sydney on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday night and watch the guys train... you will be impressed.

You people are really funny, trolling away on some martial arts message board... but seriously, anyone can yap bullshit over the internet...

You guys need to grow a set and go speak to the man himself. You just might learn a thing or two.

Peace

dalmes
    You are and idiot. Go play somewhere else.

He can't back his lineage. That is all that needs to be said. Name these elite fighters and such you thread bumping trolls keep talking about.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:05am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi It is Fake,

Opens with a direct insult. Nice one. Where are you from? Just go down to the school for yourself.

"Name these elite fighters" - Who... what do you mean, the ones at Gary's school?

You are accusing me of "Thread Bumping"...

I had to look this up... "Thread bumping" is the act of posting in a thread, with the sole goal of getting it back to the top of the thread list...

...yeah, whatever... this discussion is actually of interest to me, since I trained under Gary and rate him pretty highly.

Look if you are so concerned about the lineage, not that it really matters, Gary's personal phone number is on the website... Give it a call and introduce yourself politely and I'm sure that he will be more than happy to tell you all about it.

Better still just go down to the school and you can ask him personally, he is at training every night.

cheers,

dalmes

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 10:16am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmes View Post
    Hi It is Fake,

Opens with a direct insult. Nice one.
    Irony.

Yes, you were met in kind.

Look if you are so concerned about the lineage, not that it really matters, Gary's personal phone number is on the website... Give it a call and introduce yourself politely and I'm sure that he will be more than happy to tell you all about it.
    So, you didn't read the other thread.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast