Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2011 10:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First, turn up the view on your screen. See that little line? That means the "insult" you read is a quote not an"empty threat."

I'd break down your post, but you just complained about my insults while calling people cowards. That is some funny ****.

Rage on.

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Internal Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Danno, the story of the black belt being raped is my biggest concern with other martial arts. However all the details were not provided.
    If she was blitz attacked from behind no martial arts skills could have saved her.
    The question then is was her situational awareness training adequate?
    I am in no way saying it was her fault, just that by being aware of your surroundings can reduce the chances of becomming a victim.
    Did you ever come out to the school?

Mr Fake thanks for moving my earlier posts to this thread, I stuffed up and placed my first post on the wrong thread and compounded the error.
    Why do you believe our school needs to justify anything to you?
    Where is your school and when are you there? I have openly stated where and when I train.
    using quotes as insults, cant you come up with your own?

atomic poet, I have sparred with people from many other diciplines, including a professional boxer. We are taught strategies on how to deal with other martial arts styles including boxing that I know work from experience. Gary is aware of the problem faced by other martial arts only training against themselves so it is addressed. Plus we learn 3 styles.

What can not be faked is the intensity and techniques that anyone whatching can see would work.

Again the invitation is extended to all to come and see for yourself, and please do say hello to me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:58pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross66 View Post

Why do you believe our school needs to justify anything to you?
    You don't and I never asked anyone to.

Why do all of you students, minus one, build these passive aggressive strawman arguments? Asking questions does not equal justification nor are they synonyms. I REPEATED the questions so, let's get that silly strawman out of the equation.

Where is your school and when are you there?
    Doesn't matter as the two threads concern Gary Martin's credentials.

I have openly stated where and when I train.
    Another strawman. His credentials and fight record claims were questioned. People know where the school is and how you posters train at that school.

using quotes as insults, cant you come up with your own?
    Sure you are dense as hell. You are an angry whiner who you took them as insults. I find them funny because, they sum up many angry defenders' attitudes on this website. Many responses like yours are in multiple threads which, are full of full of angry butt-hurt and fail.

I didn't ask you or anyone to stop training, quit your dojo, stop whining or any other strawman you can create. I said the purpose of the original thread was to ask if he could post proof of his Golden Sash and who tested him. Remember, both threads were started by someone other than me.

What can not be faked is the intensity and techniques that anyone whatching can see would work.
    Another strawman. None of this has to do with the credential questions.

Again the invitation is extended to all to come and see for yourself, and please do say hello to me.
    Yes, we all know. Every single one of you say that, but not a single person can answer the original questions. Coming to your school will not get an answer to the golden sash, international kung fu governing board or any other claims he made on his website.

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 11:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry you thought my comments are "strawman" i will explaine in simple terms for you.

The skills and abilities of the students at the school demonstrate that what Gary teaches works hence his credentials are real by proof.

His fight record is from the distant past before the internet, you cant find everything sitting at your computer (I think you should call yourself cyber warrior). There are no records of most things that happen in our world but it doesn't make them less true.
    Next you will be claiming to have defeated Gary in a fight LOL.

I just checked and can not find a reference to "International Kung Fu Governing Board" on the website.
    There is mention of Federation of Australia Kung-Fu Orginsations
    http://www.akwf.com/members.php?state_id=03
    It appears you are clutching at straws man (humour in case you missed it), in an attempt to make yourself feel better about not having the fortitude to train at a real school, to the point where you are too embarrased to even say where you train!

I thought you or someone else stated you had trained in many styles including Kung Fu. If that is true why would you refer to the school as a Dojo?
    For you to have any credibility you need to learn the difference between Japan and China.
    I find it interesting that you describe me as "an angry whiner" when I am being polite to you, why are you so intimidated by Gary Martin and his very successful school?

Please feel free to resort to insults and false claims again instead of comming and seeing the truth, although I suspect you have seen the school and the Tall Poppy syndrome is driving you.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 2:34am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...His fight record is from the distant past before the internet, you cant find everything sitting at your computer...
    Oh yes, nothing that happened "before the internet" can be found on the internet, right...

And you still didn't answer no relevant questions in a reasonable way. :-)

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2011 9:04am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The skills and abilities of the students at the school demonstrate that what Gary teaches works hence his credentials are real by proof.
    No that talks to his teaching ability not if he made up a claim to get his school started. As was said in many threads, that you apparently can't comprehend, his claims are in question not his teaching. It is easier to make it about denigrating their fight prowess because that can be proven or dis-proven in a fight. Credentials can not.

I just checked and can not find a reference to "International Kung Fu Governing Board" on the website.
    There is mention of Federation of Australia Kung-Fu Orginsations
    http://www.akwf.com/members.php?state_id=03
    Weird that the reference is still on his website:
    "I was inexperienced and it showed." Gary laughs when recalling the early days. But, true to his nature, he persisted and his School grew. However, in the early 1980's Gary faced a new challenge. It was time to step from under his own teacher's wing and seek international approval through an independent Gold Sash grading. The timing couldn't have been worse. Now married with a baby daughter and a mortgage, Gary was working two jobs to stay above water and teaching his art three nights a week - and now he was to commence preparing for the hardest grading of his life. "We had to take out a bank loan to pay for the airfares and accommodation." Gary recalls, "I know that if I made one mistake it was back on the plane to fly home and try again a few years later. I had to pass." And pass he did.

Now armed with confidence of having been independently assessed, Gary poured his heart and soul into his kung-fu School, which began to boom. And boom. "The reputation of our School spread rapidly and throughout the 1980's and '90s, we were constantly looking for bigger and bigger premises,"says Gary.
    Here let me remove the straw from your eyes. For him to get INTERNATIONAL APPROVAL there would be an INTERNATIONAL KUNG FU GOVERNING BOARD that would award such a rank. It would exist and other instructors would have that specified rank.

However, in the early 1980's Gary faced a new challenge. It was time to step from under his own teacher's wing and seek international approval through an independent Gold Sash grading.

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 4:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    definition of International; existing involving, or carried on between two or more nations.
    Gary is from Australia, his independant Gold Sash grading was conducted overseas.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 4:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and we come full circle to the very beginning of the original thread. Don't just say it:

Gary is from Australia, his independant Gold Sash grading was conducted overseas.
    PROVE IT.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011