222294 Bullies, 4419 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 9:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Octo-Kappa View Post
    Not for nothing but this just comes across like you married the first girl to let you stick it in.

And considering the sheer quantity of women who omit their past indiscretions I wouldn't be so fast to assume your wife meets your golden banner of standards.

Finding a woman over 18 without a past these days is near impossible unless she is a wildebeest and even they have gone through a few guys.
    Just because you can't find a girl that doesn't make your peepee burn after sex doesn't mean I can't.

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 9:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just tell singer dude that you are truly indebted to him for being such a rotten asshole of a boyfriend. Explain to him how his ex is so happy to have a real man that she goes the extra mile to keep you happy in every way. Buy him a drink then and tell him how happy she was when she discovered that sex could be good. Tell him you're sorry for laughing at jokes about his tiny pecker that everyone tells all of the time. Then tell him some.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 10:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Just because you can't find a girl that doesn't make your peepee burn after sex doesn't mean I can't.
    Negative. Almost 30, no kids, no burning or coral cock.

con·dom/ˈkändəm/
    Noun: A thin rubber sheath worn on a man's penis during sexual intercourse as a contraceptive and/or as protection against infection.

Seriously though, a past is exactly what the name implies. Everyone has one but whether they share it or not doesn't make it not so. To go after battlefields girlfriend without any real knowledge of her at all is weak. You can't control a jealous ex and even the saints have them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 10:10pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Negative. Almost 30, no kids, no burning or coral cock.

con·dom/ˈkändəm/
    Noun: A thin rubber sheath worn on a man's penis during sexual intercourse as a contraceptive and/or as protection against infection.

Seriously though, a past is exactly what the name implies. Everyone has one but whether they share it or not doesn't make it not so. To go after battlefields girlfriend without any real knowledge of her at all is weak. You can't control a jealous ex and even the saints have them.
    You can control a jealous ex, quite easily, and on a site full of martial artists, that lame statement is somewhat unusual.

Edit: Unless she has a flavour for the martial arts, and you're the "Chun" boyfriend, in which case, you're fucked in more ways than one.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 10:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    You can control a jealous ex, quite easily, and on a site full of martial artists, that lame statement is somewhat unusual.

Edit: Unless she has a flavour for the martial arts, and you're the "Chun" boyfriend, in which case, you're fucked in more ways than one.
    The amount of black belts, forum tags or the ability to gong sau someone doesn't hold water in the real world. You can't just d'arce choke random dudes and drop a smoke bomb to vanish. Even if you manipulate someone to attack you and you subsequently whup some ass you are still going to end up dealing with the police and probably end up in small claims court. Unless public duels are allowed in Australia? Because that would be kick ass!

Are you saying I can't chain punch a large group of attackers like Donnie Yen? Your edit made me LOL, thanks!.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 10:37pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The amount of black belts, forum tags or the ability to gong sau someone doesn't hold water in the real world. You can't just d'arce choke random dudes and drop a smoke bomb to vanish. Even if you manipulate someone to attack you and you subsequently whup some ass you are still going to end up dealing with the police and probably end up in small claims court. Unless public duels are allowed in Australia? Because that would be kick ass!

Are you saying I can't chain punch a large group of attackers like Donnie Yen? Your edit made me LOL, thanks!.
    True, but in all martial arts we chance upon agressive/passive agressive asshats and develop tactics for dealing with them. In the case of the ex, if he fits in to the former cateogry, then he will inevitably need to reassure his manliness, in such a case self defense can be claimed, and its highly unlikely he'd want to make his beating public anyway. As for the latter, well we all have ways of dealing with the spiteful cowards, mine are detailed earlier in the thread.

People assume that im not willing to stoop to namecalling and bitchery.

Those pricks are wrong and I've heard their mothers have sex for crack.

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 7:58pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In regards to the past, devil, it was one of the reasons her ex left. She had too much of a "past", he couldn't handle it. When she admitted her past to me, I lol'd because it wasn't something that affected me. I know it would affect some people, but I live in the real world where people have already been married, have children, go divorced, have to do **** they are not particularly proud of and still enjoy their single life. Then again, I am an ex- violent drug dealing junkie alcoholic, it's not like my morals were going to win me an Order of Australia. Judge not lest ye be judged.

She is not under the spotlight here, she asked me to do something that I would have done already because dude was being a douche. Simple.

Really, none of it matters. Should I see him at any gigs I am probably more prepared for violent confrontation than he is and the gift of fear is that it often disguises itself as hyper-vigilance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    7/17/2011 8:06pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Just tell singer dude that you are truly indebted to him for being such a rotten asshole of a boyfriend. Explain to him how his ex is so happy to have a real man that she goes the extra mile to keep you happy in every way. Buy him a drink then and tell him how happy she was when she discovered that sex could be good. Tell him you're sorry for laughing at jokes about his tiny pecker that everyone tells all of the time. Then tell him some.
    Winning.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789