Weak

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 6:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And how narrow your mind is.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    And how narrow your mind is.
    Spoken like a young lady with "a past."

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm narrow minded because I don't want a girlfriend whose butthole looks like the business end of a 40mm grenade launcher. lol

Weak

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Assumptions...you know what they make you 'Devil'.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:12pm

Style: Western Boxing, Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    I don't want a girlfriend.
    Fixed.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:13pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm narrow minded because I don't want a girlfriend whose butthole looks like the business end of a 40mm grenade launcher. lol
    Dirty!

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Assumptions...you know what they make you 'Devil'.
    All kidding aside. Explain how standards make you narrowminded. That's ridiculous. Everyone has them. You're suggesting that people should ignore things they find undesirable about a potential mate just because they should respect someone's right to have a history of shitty behavior? That's the most flowery hippie talk I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 7:58pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All kidding aside. Explain how standards make you narrowminded. That's ridiculous. Everyone has them. You're suggesting that people should ignore things they find undesirable about a potential mate just because they should respect someone's right to have a history of shitty behavior? That's the most flowery hippie talk I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot.
    I think the logic is, no one can make you date someone you find disgusting on moral grounds. But you're a fucking asshole for having an opinion that affects your actions. How dare you do what you want to do with your own life you fucking douchebag, who's going to **** the sluts now?

Edit: Clearly if they were that fucking awesome, people would be able to get over their pasts.

And more to the point, i've done a lot of **** that people will never let me forget about, but you dont hear me whining that its unfair that im still held accountable for my actions. I made mistakes when I was younger, some **** I did because I damn well chose to. I expect no sympathy or clemancy, if it was any other way people would never learn.
    Last edited by The Juggernoob; 7/14/2011 8:03pm at .

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 8:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    I think the logic is, no one can make you date someone you find disgusting on moral grounds. But you're a fucking asshole for having an opinion that affects your actions. How dare you do what you want to do with your own life you fucking douchebag, who's going to **** the sluts now?
    That's pretty much the logic I'm hearing. Don't get me wrong, if I were single I'd fornicate with the hooers. Then I'd be like Snoop raising up off the cot, not loving the hos, out the do'.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 9:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Depends on your standards.
    Not for nothing but this just comes across like you married the first girl to let you stick it in.

Spoken like a young lady with "a past."
    And considering the sheer quantity of women who omit their past indiscretions I wouldn't be so fast to assume your wife meets your golden banner of standards.

Finding a woman over 18 without a past these days is near impossible unless she is a wildebeest and even they have gone through a few guys.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast