223617 Bullies, 3670 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 88
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,628

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 1:02pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Battlefields - your girlfriend sounds like a pain in the ass. It will only get worse. After you're done having problems with this ex, another problem will arise. Eventually, you will realize she's a dirty whore with a dump truck full of baggage and your relationship will come to an end.
  2. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    On hiatus

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,496

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 1:12pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Battlefields - your girlfriend sounds like a pain in the ass. It will only get worse. After you're done having problems with this ex, another problem will arise. Eventually, you will realize she's a dirty whore with a dump truck full of baggage and your relationship will come to an end.
    You're such a romantic.

    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,628

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 1:42pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    You're such a romantic.
    What can I say? I'm a sweetheart.

    Any time a girl verbalizes a desire for you to poke your chest out and defend her, it should be a red flag. She's fucking trouble. She's the same type of chick that will talk **** to the biggest gigantosaurus in the club and threaten to have her boyfriend kick his ass.

    This must be dealt with directly and immediately. The appropriate response is "Bitch, be nice and keep your fucking mouth shut. And you better not be writing checks I have to cash. I'll decide when it's time to whip some ass."
  4. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,057

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 1:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    The appropriate response is "Bitch, be nice and keep your fucking mouth shut. And you better not be writing checks I have to cash. I'll decide when it's time to whip some ass."
    Single are we?

    Translate out of goon first, and you'll have more success.
  5. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,628

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 1:50pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Single are we?

    Translate out of goon first, and you'll have more success.
    Nope, I have a loving and wise wife who knows better than to act like Snooki when we go out in public. This prevents much drama. I have dealt with the Jersey Shore type bitches in the past, however. No need to pull punches with them. They offer no future for you, so there's no reason to mince words.
  6. Lily is offline
    Lily's Avatar

    Weak

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    3,520

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 3:34pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    devil - I take your point in general however battlefields' girl has not asked him to kick her ex's butt. The guy seems to have come on his own accord to 'warn' battle and then got ugly when battle laid it out for him straight.

    Just because someone has a past shouldn't make them 'undateable'. Of course you might have to be prepared for a little more drama but love is a battlefield ;)

    boby - bless you, you seriously awesome being! You and your girl keep staying safe.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge
  7. TEA is offline
    TEA's Avatar

    Now iz BBQ Timez?

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BFNTX
    Posts
    2,761

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 3:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    All I can say is that both of us have done **** in the past for money, out of desperation or because I have a huge cock and wanted to put it on film for posterity.

    How many of you LOL'd when I made reference to my dick in the third paragraph?
    1) Video or it didn't happen.
    2) It wasn't gay porn was it, because then I would LOL. Otherwise, props to you.

    Not sure what value you can make of this:

    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

    Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.
  8. Soldiermedic is online now
    Soldiermedic's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,168

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 4:07pm


     Style: bjj/judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you will realize she's a dirty whore with a dump truck full of baggage and your relationship will come to an end.
    See when I realized this about my girlfriend, we just went to Slut Walk in Boston and did a flash mob
  9. doofaloofa is offline
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 4:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May be if you fight the guy you'll, like bond on a human level, and like find you have like loads of common intrests
    Then you could like ditch the girlfriend and move in with him, 'cause like he's pretty cool realy, once you get past all his hostility, 'cause like his dad was a dick.
    Then like you could adopt a baby and be gay dads...
  10. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,628

    Posted On:
    7/14/2011 6:04pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Just because someone has a past shouldn't make them 'undateable'.
    Depends on your standards.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.