Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 4:15am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Snake, if it were martial arts related, I would. But it isn't.
    It is honour related and for me the two are quite interlinked. I'm not saying go off and fight a duel 'cause what ever the turn out it will end as a fail. But A duel of words on a forum. WIN!

Alternatively, wind him up till he throws the first punch in public. You know what I'm talking about! Honour will be preserved and you will be blameless in the eyes of the law

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 4:50am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    why does nobody else think this should be handled the "Bullshido way" and send him a link to the thread and invite him to participate
    I agree with you. One sided dramas are not interesting. We need to see the responses from the aforementioned marital contrivance of an ex in order for this to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Gong Sau, send Sirc.
    I lol'ed.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 5:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do some screenshots of his messages, just to be on the safe side.

Then, invite him here and have him participate in verbal fisticuffs.

Also, YAY, bro gets laid!

:)

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 8:02am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Challenge him to a gong sau, in a ring/cage, to settle it perhaps? Winner gets an edible thong signed by you and your gf.

As the conflicts people involve me in happen largely in public, I've always operated w/ restrictions, beyond my own personal aversion to str33t violence. I can't count at how many idiots' threats I've ignored, as they rage-quit the platform. Often those same people see us within a few days, and don't say ****.

Having seen so many IRL rage-quits, in relation to people who'd threaten me, I guess it keeps me just cool enough to not throw hands, short of being attacked physically. Certainly there have been hundreds of people over the years who've gaped in horror at some giant blowup someone was inflicting upon me....but that's the subway for you. Crazy concentrate, with a side of compressed lives.

I generally argue well, when angry, so acid wit IRL FTW. In my setting, the police are invariably the last recourse, rather than punching someone out. No one's walking around with a big shiner, on account of these fists, as I don't need that embarrassment of theirs to provoke them into r3al hostilities. I'll respond with my mind, and unnaturally booming voice, and keep my chin tucked, and a foot planted just in case. I've let a lot of crazy insults bounce off me enough to not become violent.

I should say, just because something's actionable-at-law, it doesn't mean I'm bringing cases or anything, but I'd rather the police/transit cops be on their way if something does jump off. It's worked so far. 11 years under the str33ts, and not a single outright fistfight....in spite of innumerable blowups. I've never been put in the hospital, though several have tried, and haven't been arrested for anything, ever.

Quite a morning rant (I'm getting ready to go and play, so it's already on my mind. Gotta be ready for the str33ts). Today I'll be Downtown, and later I'm playing in a high-end hotel, near the TD Banknorth Garden. Rags to riches in a single day FTW.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 10:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, thing is, I'm not big on bringing outside internet drama to Bullshido. We've all seen it happen before, petty squabbling from MAP or some other forum, coming over here, acting all butthurt and making a mess of Bullshido.

This guy started his crap on Facebook and while it *should* stay there, you made a thread here to vent about it. Which is fine. We are your boys and we will listen to your tale of woe and we have your back.

Since there is *NOW* a thread here, simply post a link to this thread on your Facebook and make mention that the other guy is welcome to join and reply. Invite him to a friendly match where his certainly allowed to do all these violent things he has postured up about. You can point out his threads made in public and you are giving him a safe venue to try and follow through. Eventually those whom he knows will see he is packed full of fail and bluster.

Bullshido IS good about forcing the hand and making someone own up to their words. It is refreshing and sorely missed on other sites or in the "real world".

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you should just start ridiculing him for using goddamn Facebook as his bullying medium. I'd then suggest that he must be a 13 year old girl.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 10:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I think you should just start ridiculing him for using goddamn Facebook as his bullying medium. I'd then suggest that he must be a 13 year old girl.
    You realize by sending him a link here, it is a much quicker and easier way to sic Lebell on him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 11:11am

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Are you a 13 year old girl Juggernoob?
    No, but my girlfriend has taught me bitch-fu.

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 11:37am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernoob View Post
    No, but my girlfriend has taught me bitch-fu.
    Is your girlfriend 13?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 12:06pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Is your girlfriend 13?
    Arnt all women mentally?
    If you dont believe me.

Step 1: Pick a female , any female.

Step 2: Tell them you heard their friend say they looked fat/thin/young/old.

Step 3:??????

Step 4: Dont profit, the bitch fallout will be horrible for everyone. :/
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast