Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 5:15am

Style: BJJ and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well then handle your business brother, as long as you have your head on straight about the situation then you obviously are gonna be a better judge on what the situation calls for than i would. If and when you do scrap with him dont forget to tell us about it though. I like living vicariously through people I meet on the internet.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 10:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    She is a good one. My life of crime was long ago and never to be repeated. No need to hunt me down, unless you want to join in with me and her, she's a bit kinky just the way I like it, lol.
    even with overtures to a threesome, thread is getting ghey.
    Facebook him a link to this thread and get the dramalulz caravan sparked back up to running speed.

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 2:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suggest breaking his fingers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 10:03pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Usually Id advise violence, but I know exactly what situation you're in. Considering you have a friend who is a bandmate of his, can you not tap him up for any dirt, I mean real dirt, the kind of stuff you can ruin him with. Once said dirt is found, send it to his parents, his siblings, even girls you think he may like. If he's the kind of guy I think he is, thats all you can do. Violence will lead to legal action, so just destroy him socially. Hell, if he has a job, destroy his career too. Everyone has something truly deplorable.

Weak

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 10:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you a 13 year old girl Juggernoob?
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 10:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why does nobody else think this should be handled the "Bullshido way" and send him a link to the thread and invite him to participate

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 11:06pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Snake, if it were martial arts related, I would. But it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 11:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Snake, if it were martial arts related, I would. But it isn't.
    but how else can we goad him into meeting you in a "friendly"....only to have him bluster and cocktuck, thus ramping up the lulz

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 11:48pm

Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battheo View Post
    Here are some ideas to get you started BF:

"Hey bitch! Listen up, my dick is insane!
    I'll knock off your jaw and **** a hole in your brain,
    What's that, I'm wrong? Take it up with my dong,
    But don't piss it off, it's the size of King Kong,
    Yeah I'm doin' your woman, like I once did your mum,
    What have they got in common? I made them both cum,
    That's right I'm your better, in fightin and rootin,
    I've got a cock like a python, they call me Rasputin!
    Quit your bitchin, Emo, or you'll get knocked the **** down,
    You'll be cryin, and tryin, not to leave your pants brown,
    Like Lebell on Seagal, I'll be choking you out,
    Bitch slap you like Norris, you'll get knocked the **** out.
    What's that? You got friends? Well my cock is immense,
    Bring them round to my house and I'll **** their defence.

Word....
    my cock is HUGE and ERECT after reading this. Words can not describe the awesomeness....THE PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

On a similar note. I had a situation SORT of similar to this. I'll give you the MEGA ultra short version.

There was a girl i worked with, who basically wanted my weiner. Wanted it in every way a girl can. While the thought did cross my mind, i was and still am very much involved with a girl (who i've been engaged to for a while now as well) so that was a no go. Anyways, i was friends with this girl for a while. One of the cooks at this place got involved with her, which is cool...except he's a huge...and i mean HUGE fat fucking retard. If any of you have seen the World of Warcraft South Park episode, imagine what that portrays, and that's basically exactly what this guy is lol.

Anyways, months and months go by, i get constant texts from him on her phone, telling me all the horrible things he was going to do to me, how my fat g/f was a bitch (not even remotely fat lol), he was gonna kick my ass at work, etc etc. Now mind you i was the guy at work that everyone always made steroid comments about (because naturally anyone who doesn't look like a complete flabby ***** and actually puts work into his body is on steroids), always got called up to the front to remove "problem" customers from the place on night shifts, etc etc.

Well after about a year of blowing off his bullshit, watching this girl come into work with bruises (from him biting her) (of course they were just "playing and it got a little rough...riiigghhttt), i finally had enough. I went into work to eat one day (as in off the clock) and i had my g/f with me. We sat, ate, talked to Amanda (the girl in question here) and were just minding our own business. She went back and i saw him say something to her (we were sitting in the area where you could basically see back into the kitchen), and he motioned things at her and she walked away upset. When i asked her what was up, she said "oh nothing, Tom just said i'm an ass for talking to you and that your fat cow and you should get the **** out of here before someone gets hurt".

Ya...there's 2 things you don't do while i'm 10 feet away from you. Hurt someone i'm close to, or call my g/f a name, especially a fat cow lol. After over a year of this **** i finally decided enough was enough. I walked back, told the manager that i suggested he go outside for about 10 minutes so he didn't technically see anything so he couldn't get in trouble, and got right behind him. He didn't see me. I essentially said "HEY FATASS". He turned around, and had that "ohhhh mmyyyy gooodddddddd" look on his face. He went to push me and i grabbed his hand, grabbed his throat, and shoved him as hard as i could against the counter thing in the kitchen area. I proceeded to say something along the lines of "I'm fucking sick to death of your god damned mouth you sack of ****. You send me texts, you take her phone and call me, you run your mouth over AIM, you talk about all this fucking **** you're gonna do to me, well i'm right here, so FUCKING DO SOMETHING BITCH!". Not a word was uttered, not a motion was made by him.

I then said "so why the **** have i watched Amanda come into work for MONTHS now with bruises on her legs and her back, and had to listen to her tell me you're just "playing" with her?!?" He said "because i am, we just play rough". "FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU COCK, if you lay one more fucking hand on her that she doesn't want you to, i'm gonna stick your fucking nuts in this deep fryer and serve them as a new app you fat fucking bitch!" "Ya ya you aren't gonna do anything, you'll get fired blah blah i like penis blah blah". It was at that point that i punched the metal thing (if any of you have worked in a kitchen, i'm talking about the thing that helps keep the steam from the grills from escaping) so hard that i left a full size fist imprint on it) which was about 2 inches from his head, so hard that i turned off the microwave lol, that imprint is still there to this day :D

"Next time that's your fucking head you sack of ****!", he muttered about getting me fired, i said go ahead and try. Called my GM up the next day, he got mad at me until i told him what happened, apparently Tom went in that morning and lied, big surprise, then the GM called him out on it, Tom fucked up his story and then about a month later he was fired after not doing something the GM asked him to do.

According to his g/f (at the time, not anymore, he spends his days stalking her lol), he was shaking for a good 45 minutes after i left, scared to death to go back in the kitchen out of fear i was gonna come back there again lol.

Anyways that wasn't short AT ALL lol.

Point is, do what you gotta do, we all resolve situations in different ways. It sounds like the guy you're dealing with has a big mouth, and an even bigger *****. Don't instigate anything, but don't be afraid to finish it :)
    Last edited by proteinshakez; 7/13/2011 11:52pm at .

Posted On:
    7/14/2011 12:14am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TL;DR. JK.

Here's the rub: I will make the bitch cry into his soiled underwear in front of everyone, including fans of his music, if he tries to be a hard ****. Yes, I will make him **** his underpants and then make him use them as a tissue to dry his tears. But only if he decides to be a dick. I am the one dating his ex, for me to go out there and get all in his face about it would be childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast