--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New forum for competition and combat shooters!

Hi guys. I cleared this post with Phrost so I am good 2 go! Phrost, thanks for that and all the advice you've given me in my web ventures.

Me and a small group of shooters are starting up a forum dedicated to improving shooting proficiency. We're trying to make a no-BS, friendly, helpful forum comprised mainly of competition shooters and defensive shooters. We are including all disciplines (carbine, shotgun, bullseye shooting included) but of course, a large part of it will be for handgun shooters.

Here is the website: www.shootersquest.net (or proceed directly: to the forum page) (the website sounds like a 12 year old came up with the name. i.e. me. lol)

A unique feature of this forum will be dedicated sections where users can start a single thread keeping track of their improvements. Every time you go out to practice, or go to a competition, you can write up the things you want to work on and a debrief of how it went down. By doing this, you keep a very solid track of your progress while other members can make suggestions. Kinda like training logs here.

Some of us have a youtube page or a blog. At your option, you can also petition to list your blog, website, or youtube page as long as it is a personal website (i.e. not a business). This will be linked on the home page of the website.

We are obviously very new with only 10-15 members so far. If you know anyone serious about improving their marksmanship, please forward them to the website.

I hope you all would join us. I hope you all have a nice 4th of july weekend!

www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Zhaohu for joining. its slowly growing; join in on the fun!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Joined.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If any of the shooters make their way to the National Matches at Camp Perry feel free to shoot me a PM if you want any info on the area, meet up for a beer, throwdown, or whatever. I have a friend who works the matches, and a coupe who compete (MARCOR team) Best of luck in your new forum.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys.
    Daishi, we're an odd group of newbies and a few experienced members. Strong florida base, but of course wanting to be national. A lot of us on this thread have been posting there.

I swear, I'm a fucking n00b, so if other bully-n00b shooters wnat to join in on the fun please do join.
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very cool, dwkfym. Concerning shooting sports, do you guys have a subforum or something dedicated to hunting?

Also, wasn't Florida one of the first states to adopt a shall issue policy on CCW? I'm pretty sure I saw some gun control advocates talk about "Florida, The Gunshine State".

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not sure, but we do have really gun friendly laws here. I carry every day.
    I don't have a subforum dedicated to hunting. I'll look into it, but right now all of our 30 members are practical/defensive shooting types and a few long range plinksters. I just redid the website, I hope its not too shitty. Please join!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sad to say that my forum is sort of dying. I would appreciate suggestions on gathering membership and appealing to teh right audience.
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms