--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Me and My Father

yes there is and as much as I dislike the clown dante in his defense they didnt bring weapons to the school on fullerton in 1971 they barged in with fake cook county sheriff's badges during weapons class. after calling about 20 mins prior to make sure that the Dojo master was not present. count Dante had a habit of not showing up to challenges he made to black cobra halls' master instead chooseing to treat it like standard street gang tactics like drive by shootings and firebombing the school he and his cronies were aressted several times for such antics. most can be verified through public police records in the area 19 police headquarters the rest was told to me by my father who was an instructor at the green dragon school and also you can get info from the owner of the white tiger school kenpo in addison Il as he was a member of Dante's school when all this went down. he told me personally "I left the school because of all that testosterone driven bullshit" and after spending 36 years growing up and knowing my father and seeing the things he could do and still can do I assure you its not BS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes it is true my father was an instructor at the school in 71 when the blood bath went down I will do a write up and post what I know.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** are you talking about?

Style
    JKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that first post qualified as "Loonie ranting".
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Style
    'Grapplin'
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure if interested. Potential fun to be had. Can you elaborate. So your father was a martial artist thugged upon by Dante?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes he was an instructor in the green dragon school, and the school was thugged upon by Dante's school and Dante himself.
    Last edited by odinn; 7/07/2011 11:02pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to clarify someting I read also, i think someone may have gotten something twisted in translation. I believe I read that someone said they didn't spar. They sparred constantly what they didn't do is compete in tournaments, as they also didn't work off a belt system they believed that a fight was to kill or maim not win points.

Style
    Kickboxin & Shootfightin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the confusion comes from You starting a thread in what appears to be the middle of a conversation.

It looks like your first post was in response to something,but we have no idea what. (voices in your head?? lol,kidding)

Style
    bjj/judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was this post originally in another thread and moved to Newbietown?

In any case, if this does all pan out it'll be an interesting story.