Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 11:06am

Style: Stabbing the Face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Also Dutch girls are way easier than German girls.
    Quoted for truth.

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 2:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    There were multiple hominid migrations from (and possibly back to) Africa in the paleolithic, starting as early as 125,000 YA and ending as late as 60,000 YA. Erectus left Africa before modern humans and coexisted/competed with them until its extinction.
    What makes you imagine that, if Erectus evolved into modern (sub) humans on their native continent, they couldn't just as easilty go a bit further and evolve into fully-modern humans elswhere? A new continent, with all its challenges climactic and otherwise, would spur further evolution than the same-old-same-old at home.

You could as well say that Europeans are descendants of Neanderthalensis, with the same amount of evidence.
    That is what the latest evidence suggests. A robust and noble people, the Neanderthals.

...evolutionary theory isn't for Aryan supermen I guess.
    Dunno. If I ever meet an "Aryan", I'll be sure to ask.

So...Hedge. I'm guessing, buy your tone, that you're a white American. Question: how can you, in all conscience, bear to live on stolen land?

Exploiter. For shame.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's always fun to jump to the last page of a thread and see how off topic we can get. I'm shocked and saddened that we haven't started a picture competition between Sephardic, German, and Dutch girls. For shame Bullshido, for shame.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 3:09pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Beeb did a good series on homonids "Walking with Cavemen"

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v15656684x...irst+Ancestors

Dont know how prehistorically accurate it is but dashed entertaining what!

Apparently we evolved from Hobbits

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 4:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    ...you should see my tattoo.
    Depending on where it is, would a nanoscope be necessary?

BTW, where is the "Edit" function today?

I mean, it isn't as if Hedge--given his country of birth--would be able to notice all the typos in my previous posting (unless I pointed out that there were some), but still...

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 4:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    1. Ashkenazim Jews are not really white people, even if some really look white and so on. The reason is because white people dont look at us as white. so there you go its actually simple really.
    Last time I read something like this, it was from a Sociocide poster named "nohero". Butt-riding the "any-ethnicity-is-better-than-white" bandwagon, he (?) kept trying to pass himself off as some kind of "darkie". Ended up coming off as nothing more than generic-rootless-white0-kid, but he was quite funny in his attempts to be all "ethnic".

Sorry, but if you're AshkeNAZI (really should fix that caps button sometime), then you're Jewish and white, like it or not. If you're Shepardic, Indic-Jewish or Falasha, you're Jewish but not white.

2. some Ashkenazim jews in the usa or in general look dark, like Spaniards (we originally looked like Bedouins so it is a step up).
    some you wont tell the difference from a regular white.
    We look in general a bit darker, shorter, harrier and less athletic, and we score highest in IQ tests. We have bigger noses bigger dicks and we are good with money.
    But still WHITE.

White-boy.

Whitebread.

Whitey.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 5:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa This is where he gets angry and talks about your sexual orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin pimp View Post
    Who are these white people that don't look at you as white? other than neo nazi etc..
    This is completely new to me the idea that Jews are not white! Other than some German master race type bullshit. So by that definition then are Irish people in general white? as the way things were in recent history, such as no blacks no dogs, no Irish and so on. I mean it doesn't matter if you look dark you can still be white, it's recent ancestry that matters, I mean I could say yeah my parents are Cuban which they could pass for, but their white.

If all your recent ancestry is white European then surely your white, who is determining that ashkenazi Jews are not white, I don't agree at all mate! Not saying you haven't been prejudiced or experienced racism that suggests/supports your way of thinking, I don't know you, your past, where you live, but I don't play with the idea that Jews as a general are not white.
    I told you. Enjoy your trip down "I am scared to claim my race" land. White guilt is silly.

Be proud of your race and what you do. Who gives a **** about what anyone else thinks?

I have favorite players and actors of all races. I always laugh at anyone that says "but he or she is <insert race>." If it worries you that much, or you are trying to hide form what you are, that makes you a bigot.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/02/2011 5:17pm at .

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 5:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to fly the flag for my race

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 5:24pm

Style: Stabbing the Face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're French?

Posted On:
    8/02/2011 5:54pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    You're French?
    I was wondering why it was at half-mast, myself.