Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 8:41am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    You dumbasses give them power by worrying about what they think. They might have enough guys in their gym to play a pickup game of basketball if they're lucky. Yet, they've got people all over the country like MyDo getting so flustered about them they can't even talk straight. Talk about getting trolled.

Then you've got the folks that want to talk about what they'd do if they encountered these guys. "I'd kick 'em in the nuts!" "I'd throw a molotov cocktail through their window!" "Me and my boys would roll up in there and clean their asses out like Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse!"

That sounds impressive, but why not tell the truth? "I'd do jack **** because being racist is legal and throwing bricks through gym windows is illegal." "Me and my boys would spend a lot of time talking about how funny it would be doing this and that to them. Then we'd go home and play Fallout."
    exactly my point. **** 'em! I have run into my fair share of Neo-Nazi's, skinheads, new KKK members...and then you realize that they are like "likes to fight guy" in the bar or club. They barely can even make their supposed argument...then they fall back to they just want a seperate society.....ok...then go seperate! Funny part is these guys are like all other degenerates...criminal records, illiterate...bad jobs...they need something to blame for their personal failures...and the blacks, immigrants, jews and everyone else will do...

As long as no one is threatening me and mine we're straight.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 9:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My question, which has yet to be answered and usually results in many threats, is if there actually is a race war what makes them think the white man is going to come out on top? Right now they are way out manned and out gunned. I don't think they realize that dispite whatever interracial issues there might be people will quickly united against the racist jackass.

I was playing COD:BO (when PSN was actually working) we were playing against another team and I picked up one of their guns and it had a swastika on it. Anyone who online games knows you run into all kinds. Their team one by one kills. We thought nothing of it because you win and lose. At the lobby these guys start going going on about white power and how the white man raised all the other races up. After being corrected on a quick history lesson we had a rematch. They got slaughtered. Back at the lobby they just started calling us *******. I was lmao because I was the only 100% black person on the team. Everyone else was German, Asian, or Latino. What was really funny was when they talking about Nazis and we and my German and Philipino (who was stationed in Germany with me) started speaking in German. They said we were faking it. Even when my friend told them he was German and where he was in Germany. We played again and it was another slaughter. I told them the same thing would happen in real life. If they went all out with there BS they would lose. America will never be a WHITE nation and there is real no pure race nations anywhere anymore. So its best STFU and not be a douche. This lead to threats of kicking my ass which lead to more laughter.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 9:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    exactly my point. **** 'em! I have run into my fair share of Neo-Nazi's, skinheads, new KKK members...and then you realize that they are like "likes to fight guy" in the bar or club. They barely can even make their supposed argument...then they fall back to they just want a seperate society.....ok...then go seperate! Funny part is these guys are like all other degenerates...criminal records, illiterate...bad jobs...they need something to blame for their personal failures...and the blacks, immigrants, jews and everyone else will do...

As long as no one is threatening me and mine we're straight.
    Where are they going to seperate? There isn't any place where they can have their own society. I haven't been to a country yet that is all one racial group.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 10:20am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're talking about a tiny minority of the population who openly claim to admire genocidal war criminals.

This is not about any kind of coherent philosophy or political programme. This is a kind of absurd 'acting out' that sometimes becomes a more hardened & violent mental illness.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 10:48am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dumbasses give them power by worrying about what they think. They might have enough guys in their gym to play a pickup game of basketball if they're lucky. Yet, they've got people all over the country like MyDo getting so flustered about them they can't even talk straight. Talk about getting trolled.
    http://youtu.be/K3nbiJIEBwk

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 10:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Speaking of getting trolled.....Edward Norton dunking and white guys beating black guys at basketball.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 11:01am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of getting trolled.....Edward Norton dunking and white guys beating black guys at basketball.
    Hahaha, I know, right?

Not that I've never seen (or been part of) white guys beating black guys at basketball at the park, but it was never by dunking on them or being more athletic. Generally, this is achieved by falling back on boring looking, pass and screen intensive, fundamental basketball that no one would want to watch and is often frowned upon in the park. More like the state championship in "Hoosiers" than "American History X"

(and this is still quite rare)

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 11:05am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    My question, which has yet to be answered and usually results in many threats, is if there actually is a race war what makes them think the white man is going to come out on top? Right now they are way out manned and out gunned. I don't think they realize that dispite whatever interracial issues there might be people will quickly united against the racist jackass.
    People have their own subjective reality and believe what they want. Honestly, it is no different than RBSDers and "Survivalists" playing in the forest thinking they can overthrow the government.
    People do and say dumb illogical ****.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 11:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Where are they going to seperate? There isn't any place where they can have their own society. I haven't been to a country yet that is all one racial group.
    North Korea?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 11:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    North Korea?
    Nope. North Korea has Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and a small group of Russians living in it.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast