Posted On:
    7/07/2011 10:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    And what consequences would that be?
    Depends on the community around them(millions of different factors there). I just know my community would pan such jackassery and respond.

The people involved would be pariahs, there would be print/TV news stories about it, there would be people standing outside their school in protest a bunch, and whoever leased them the space would be in deep **** publicly. There would be plants every class just trying to mess up the people there for fun. I think some people would have altercations if they were identified out on the town.

The questions I have is: Why would you want to tape racist asshole to the back of your gi/rashguard? Why do lame assed people need to hitch their racist ideas to a MMA system? What does that have anything to do with MMA?
    Last edited by MyDo; 7/07/2011 10:47pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 10:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDo View Post
    Depends on the community around them(millions of different factors there). I just know my community would pan such jackassery and respond. The people involved would be pariahs, there would be print/TV news stories about it, there would be people standing outside their school in protest a bunch, and whoever leased them the space would be in deep **** publicly.
    In other words nothing they , neo-nazi business owners, haven't encountered before.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 10:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just think its weird to threaten people over the internet IIF. I have not shared what my personal response would be and I don't plan to. I think that you assuming that our business owners are neo nazis is way out of line but you've probably never been here.

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 11:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just guessing that my chain of hate group martial arts studios, catering to all different styles of "hatin", will meet some community resistance. I hate that!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 11:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDo View Post
    I just think its weird to threaten people over the internet IIF.
    WTF are you smoking? What threat? Oh the one in your head.

I have not shared what my personal response would be and I don't plan to.
    I'm glad you didn't because, either that sentence is to complicated or you are angry at the fact devil said in America you can do what you want.

I think that you assuming that our business owners are neo nazis is way out of line but you've probably never been here.
    Is my sentence that complicated or did your edit and additional response screw up your reading comprehension?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    And what consequences would that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mydo
    Depends on the community around them(millions of different factors there). I just know my community would pan such jackassery and respond. The people involved would be pariahs, there would be print/TV news stories about it, there would be people standing outside their school in protest a bunch, and whoever leased them the space would be in deep **** publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iif
    In other words nothing they , neo-nazi business owners, haven't encountered before.
    Now how the hell you inferred that I called your community's business owners neo nazis, or that you saved me from a "personal" response is beyond me.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/07/2011 11:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 11:17pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sad....but not even worth the protest.....it's what they want....they don't have numbers...probably don't even have enough to fill up one class. However, we get all CONCERNED when both of them do something or protest.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 11:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Now how the hell you inferred a threat, that I called your community's business owners neo nazis, or that you saved me from a "personal" response is beyond me.
    I was multitasking and am pretty tired. I apologize for being a jackass there! I find that things that charge me up this much emotionally tend to screw up my thought processes.

What I was trying to say is it's very weird to post how violently I'd react to something like this putting up shop in my town(aka "threatening" them by saying what I'd do if they came here). I guess in all reality I'd take the free week with some other white friends who dislike this **** and punish them to the best of my ability while "sparring."

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 12:23am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a reason why this should concern people and a reason why it shouldn't:

Why it should: White supremacist ideologies are ideologies of power. They break down immediately when the user is not actively stomping people. All those ideological contradictions and ethical nastinesses are held in check by the fact that the WPer believes themselves to be tough ****. In order to maintain their tough-**** self image, wherever they go they will (this is a consistent pattern) go around jumping those who are their targets (non-whites, queers, trans people, jews, outspoken women and multiracial people).

Why it shouldn't: Maryland, due to the proximity to two majority-Black cities, DC and Bal'more, plus the large central american and black population of MoCo and PG Co, won't ever be a WP stronghold.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2011 12:37am

Style: Aikido, Kajukembo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because they don't care about MMA or real competition. They are training to make themselves and their gang more intimidating to others. "power perceived is power achieved"