Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2011 1:40pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Omar Kawar ROFC

Most people on bullshido know who Omar Kawar is,
    there are many threads on him and he has been here too.
    his name was Fightingspirit if i remember correctly
    Anyway he posted to be somebody else in order to promote himself
    and his little club in a basement somewhere in Jordan/Lebannon.

There was also a notice that he was a scam artist in almost every type of fraud and even a supposed kidnapping of his daughter.

On his youtube
    ( WINDMILLRI or one of his fake accounts muaythai75557)
    He pretty much spammed videos on his up and coming event Ring Of Fire Championship (ROFC) it was supposed to happen May 27th

I subbed to him after everything i've been reading here
    And within a week he asked if i wanted to participate in his event.
    ( Note that i'm just an avarage martial arts/wrestling teacher
    with a small subscription base on youtube )

I didn't want to do buisness with him because i knew what was going on and i live in the netherlands so yeah....

Anyway nothing has been heard from him since the 27th of May
    judging from his videos he has been in the local mma scene
    but judging from what he did online he is a fraud.
    So i'm wondering did the event take place or has Omar scammed all the people who might have paid for the event

Does anyone know something i don't?

Posted On:
    6/02/2011 2:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi there,

We (Bring Saxon Home Organization) have tried to stay off of this forum as to not cloud it with other issues that interfere with the enjoyment of this website and martial arts in general. However, there are a few things that I think need to be relayed here (please don't take this as attacking anyone, this is just to clear up some misinformation):

1. Saxon Kawar's kidnapping is not supposed. Omar does have a Federal Warrant out for his arrest.
    You can find his daughter’s information on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children here: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1 128529&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&sear chLang=en_US
    You can find more information here: www.bringsaxonhome.org

You can also find proof of Omar's Federal Warrant and the kidnapping here: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewCsawDetail&caseNum=11 28529&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searc hLang=en_US

You can also simply Google "Saxon Kawar" and find a lot of information about her kidnapping.

If anyone continues to have doubts (or has any information to assist in her return), you can contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations, Agent Dennis Mays, at 512-345-1111 for confirmation and further information regarding the kidnapping and his fraud/identity theft charges.

2. Omar's MO for defrauding people is always to start off with a legit front. He sets up shop, does a tiny amount of work to show SOME sort of income (helps get more investors!!!) then either shuts down the business or continues, running it extremely poorly, and takes all of the money (investment, profit, property or otherwise). It does look like the event happened, however, we'll see what the short term future holds. I highly doubt he ACTUALLY has the sponsors he claims. In the past, he always swiped logos off of other websites, put them on his own website and claimed that they were his sponsors or he was a re-seller of their products, or...the list could go on. If anyone has doubts about any of this, I am sure we could easily find you some previous investors or employees that would confirm his scams...if you do anything with him, enter at your own risk. He can be very convincing, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to pull the scams in the USA he did (until of course, he was caught and then fled the country to avoid prison).

If you look also on some of his "technology" websites, he still claims to have loads of experience and lots of good connections in the USA with many businesses. THIS. IS. FALSE. He does NOT have experience in anything other than retail sale (where he was fired after a very short time), or good relations with any manufacturers and his own "technology" businesses were nothing more than scams, that as I said, started out legit on some level. As a matter of fact, until a couple of years ago when he decided to become a "martial arts expert" he had no training in martial arts either, only what he saw in movies! He is a good talker and quite a good salesman.

We are trying desperately to bring Saxon Kawar home, any help or informaiton you can provide is greatly appreciated, just your support means the world to us, especially to her Mom who misses her desperately. www.bringsaxonhome.org

Thanks for your time!

Bring Saxon Home

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 2:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneless View Post
    Most people on bullshido know who Omar Kawar is,
    there are many threads on him and he has been here too.
    his name was Fightingspirit if i remember correctly
    Anyway he posted to be somebody else in order to promote himself
    and his little club in a basement somewhere in Jordan/Lebannon.

There was also a notice that he was a scam artist in almost every type of fraud and even a supposed kidnapping of his daughter.

On his youtube
    ( WINDMILLRI or one of his fake accounts muaythai75557)
    He pretty much spammed videos on his up and coming event Ring Of Fire Championship (ROFC) it was supposed to happen May 27th

I subbed to him after everything i've been reading here
    And within a week he asked if i wanted to participate in his event.
    ( Note that i'm just an avarage martial arts/wrestling teacher
    with a small subscription base on youtube )

I didn't want to do buisness with him because i knew what was going on and i live in the netherlands so yeah....

Anyway nothing has been heard from him since the 27th of May
    judging from his videos he has been in the local mma scene
    but judging from what he did online he is a fraud.
    So i'm wondering did the event take place or has Omar scammed all the people who might have paid for the event

Does anyone know something i don't?
    Well, if this post from Facebook on the Jordan MMA site is any indication:

OMAR KAWAR IS A THIEF, he has taken the money that was sent to him for the payment of the flights for our team and has not paid the airline. If anyone knows his address please let me know. thank you
    Thursday at 10:47am LikeUnlike UnsubscribeSubscribe
    o
    Albert Mady
    Does anyone know where Omar Kawar i...s right now, if you have his phone number, call him and advise him to pay right now, he know who to contact. Here are his numbers, call him everyone, stop this thief from getting away from ripping off anyo...ne else, 962-79-946-6682, and 962-79-507-5814, his email, l omarskawar@yahoo.com He cannot be allowed to get away with this. The more I find out about him the more I see how much of a crook he is.

The link to that post is here (as proof): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jordan...21881567896546

Further down the page:

Alberty Mady
    We need everyone's support to make sure that OMAR KAWAR AND ROFC does not rip off fighters again. This clown will ruin the image MMA in Jordan. Thank you, Albert Mady, Hanshi, 9TH Dan Isshinryu, International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame Inductee

Jonathon Fielder Definately. Many of the ROF fighters were also way too inexperienced to be fighting three round unified rules. I was very disappointed with this event. Compared to desertforce it was a scam

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 2:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and on the "Jordan Business" page, here are a few more details and another post:

Attention to my Jordanian cousins and friends:
    I was hesitant about posting this, but Mixed Martial Arts has become a big business world wide. On May 27 our team from Canada was brought to Jordan to compete in a Mixed Martial arts event, unfortunately we did not know who we were really dealing with. I anyone does busine...ss with Omar Kawar, beware, he has not paid us our competition fees and has not paid the airline for the flights. He had sponsorship money from a few companies and private sponsors as well. From what we gather, he has pocketed the money and very few things have been paid, we know we haven't been paid almost $5000.00 US. and the flights for 4 people from Detroit has not been paid. He did receive the money for those flights, If anyone knows of his where abouts, please contact the authorities. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS THIEF ANY MONEY, he may try and contact you for sponsorships for his proposed next event ROFC II some time in July, in Amman. Help shut him down. thank you

You can find the post here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1126186&v=wall

Posted On:
    7/07/2011 2:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and another post regarding that:

Albert Mady Attention to my Jordanian cousins and friends:
    I was hesitant about posting this, but Mixed Martial Arts has become a big business world wide. On May 27 our team from Canada was brought to Jordan to compete in a Mixed Martial arts event, unfortunately we did not know who we were really dealing with. I anyone does busine...ss with Omar Kawar, beware, he has not paid us our competition fees and has not paid the airline for the flights. He had sponsorship money from a few companies and private sponsors as well. From what we gather, he has pocketed the money and very few things have been paid, we know we haven't been paid almost $5000.00 US. and the flights for 4 people from Detroit has not been paid. He did receive the money for those flights, If anyone knows of his where abouts, please contact the authorities. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS THIEF ANY MONEY, he may try and contact you for sponsorships for his proposed next event ROFC II some time in July, in Amman. Help shut him down. thank you
    June 23 at 12:49pm