Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last
  1. #21
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,444
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The same thing that happened and led to the disarray in TMA. People are easily impressed by a good game and shut off their analytical mind.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    187
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The same thing that happened and led to the disarray in TMA. People are easily impressed by a good game and shut off their analytical mind.
    Thats a great statement. Im would like to use it in my tag with your permission...

  3. #23
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    3,121
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    Thats a great statement. Im would like to use it in my tag with your permission...
    Just do it, asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission :)

  4. #24
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,444
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did the same thing when I joined and I asked as well. Like he said, just use it.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    187
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough. Not even sure if I set it right. Im so damn computer illiterate I might as well use a etch a sketch.

  6. #26
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    3,121
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    Fair enough. Not even sure if I set it right. Im so damn computer illiterate I might as well use a etch a sketch.
    I checked your page, it's coming through just fine, but If you want to put it in a sig any time in the next thousand posts you make - you'll have to pony up the funds for supporting membership :)

  7. #27

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    187
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I just figured that out by going to the FAQ, signature was what I meant but thats obviously not happening anytime in the immediate future. I can see that conversation. "honey I need to give them money so I can make a cool signature with some other dudes quote from the internet."

  8. #28
    Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    3,121
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    Yeah I just figured that out by going to the FAQ, signature was what I meant but thats obviously not happening anytime in the immediate future. I can see that conversation. "honey I need to give them money so I can make a cool signature with some other dudes quote from the internet."
    To be fair, the donation would be to help fight crime (MA BS) and the signature/avatar stuff is just gravy.

    [/derail in a mabs thread]

  9. #29
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,486
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the socnet link on another poser, Ralph C Hall, busted by our own recently returned from overseas deployment brother of Bullshido.



    Awesome work! Love the comments on YouTube.

    Gotta say though, that this Jeff "Dick" Harris is perhaps the worst I've seen yet.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 7/05/2011 11:06pm at .

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Posts
    40
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Go go Power Ranger!!!! Jeff "Rock" Harris apparently the baddest Ranger ever!

    Below is a link to a Fayettville Observer article on this wannabe. He is getting very popular with the folks at the Stolen Valor website.

    http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/...06304?sac=Home


    I'd bet my eye teeth this guy is not nor ever has been an actual Ranger. I have great difficulty belieivng anyone who actually earned the coveted black and gold would sully their hard earned rep by inventing a cock and bull story as this guy has.

Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO